Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: over 5000 miles Tirah valley comes to a secret location in the welsh valley's

Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 591 Posts

Default over 5000 miles Tirah valley comes to a secret location in the welsh valley's

ok so here it is folk's ive had chance to get this started!
    first off out of 5 seeds ive had three split 2 fail.
    out of the three split 2 made it above ground thanks to nice warm temps above the light.

coco all the way low e.c. thru out ph 5.8 run to waste

so on with the pics

03/01/2014

and same shot focused a bit more on the roots

and a repot TV1

TV2

13/01/2014
    and here we are a few days later with tv 2 really strugling

tv 1 is starting to fill out roots wise in the new pot

19/01/2014

time to cull poor old tv2 she just not makin it

an tv doing well

almost time to wip a clone off and find out what sex we got then plan what will happen id of liked a boy and a girl to carry on the pure genetics

peace tips always welcome
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (06-02-14), dekay (15-02-14), Dr Plough (26-01-14), Duke1 (02-02-14), Goodbuddy (26-01-14), ironjustice (18-02-14), KrazyDave (26-01-14), Mr Swilly (27-01-14), seanMcPot (26-01-14), THE DUDE ABIDES (23-02-14), tirah (26-01-14), weedtroll (21-04-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,399 Posts

Boooom I got front seat

Good luck with this grow dude I just started using coco (by accident lol) and I'm liking it so far.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

Olmec (27-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bezerker View Post
    Boooom I got front seat

Good luck with this grow dude I just started using coco (by accident lol) and I'm liking it so far.
    Welcome along m8 I'm still learning with the coco but I'm a fan I have to say, it's fast not only in growth but in telling u if your doing something right or wrong I.e. What did I giv them last night instead like with soil it's what did I giv them a week or more ago lol any ways take a seat an open some jars

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (18-02-14), KrazyDave (27-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olmec View Post
    Welcome along m8 I'm still learning with the coco but I'm a fan I have to say, it's fast not only in growth but in telling u if your doing something right or wrong I.e. What did I giv them last night instead like with soil it's what did I giv them a week or more ago lol any ways take a seat an open some jars
    Yeah I'm loving that too. The day after I added one of the boosters I thought the plant looked completely different, almost waxy. Wasn't sure if I was tripping or not but now I have another plant to compare with I know why it looked different. Mon the Coco

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

Olmec (27-01-14)

Thanks

my last grow just loved the low e.c.'s often rly simple after the first few waters and plenty of run off

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

KrazyDave (27-01-14)

Hoonigan Guest

Looking good, definety keeping a eye on these tv's an will try my own as soon as i can,

Keep it up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoonigan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

very strange growth on tv2 anyone now anything about why ect. to be fair its roots were better then its leaves

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonigan View Post
    Looking good, definety keeping a eye on these tv's an will try my own as soon as i can,

Keep it up
    thx m8 its an exciting grow for me looking forward to an old school kinda stone, like what i was smoking bk around 89-91

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (27-01-14)

Thanks

What else is in your coco besides coconut husk?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bezerker View Post
    What else is in your coco besides coconut husk?
    pure coco out the bag its " atami coco substrate " but ive pre washed it cos they add npk to it when they make it when i first bought it i was getting e.c.3 run off on young plants so i pre wash it now and set my own e.c. ............at the mo e.c. is 0.8 with canna start and 2ml per littre of rhiz

with some hydro pebbles at bottom of the pot

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (18-02-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,928 Times in 7,808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Olmec View Post
    very strange growth on tv2 anyone now anything about why ect. to be fair its roots were better then its leaves
    Everyone growing these is scratching their noggins working that one out Olmec

I think we've all pretty much agreed it's just because they are landraces and shit happens with them sometimes. I was looking around at those at Cali Cannabis college that are being grown at the moment and although they've got about 20 vegging well, they had to pop at least 70 odd seeds to get there, and they've supposedly got experts and controlled environments to back the grow up.

Really good to see that you've got one up and settled in though, so you must be doing something right

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

dekay (06-02-14), ironjustice (18-02-14), KrazyDave (27-01-14), Olmec (27-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    Everyone growing these is scratching their noggins working that one out Olmec

I think we've all pretty much agreed it's just because they are landraces and shit happens with them sometimes. I was looking around at those at Cali Cannabis college that are being grown at the moment and although they've got about 20 vegging well, they had to pop at least 70 odd seeds to get there, and they've supposedly got experts and controlled environments to back the grow up.

Really good to see that you've got one up and settled in though, so you must be doing something right
    cheers fella maybe the cali college may even have a nose thru this thread lol it rly is exciting and i stll have a few more beans to try

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (27-01-14), ironjustice (18-02-14)

Thanks

That solves that then. Good luck Olmec )

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

Olmec (27-01-14)

THCman428 Guest

Im subbed up buddy, itll be interesting to see what comes of it if it happens to be female.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to THCman428 For This Useful Post:

Olmec (27-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thman428 View Post
    Im subbed up buddy, itll be interesting to see what comes of it if it happens to be female.
    If its a girl I keep her going a find a nice male for her, I have 6 tv seeds left so I still have the chance of a male and a female for my first go at pollination

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (30-01-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,081 Posts

sounds like virtually what happened to me too.

good luck man subbed up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokersupreme View Post
    sounds like virtually what happened to me too.

good luck man subbed up
    Yup seems we had twins lol good roots but no leaves, hopefully things will look up now

Thanks

well the poor old tirah tiger has had rough old day today she had a minor accident when she met my cat she toppled over but no damage was done that i can tell, she was also looking a little ropey today after i bent her over yesterday,but ive repoted today cos she was rather cramped in the 1l pot prob why it started feeling a little down in the dumps?? so she has gone into a 10l pot she had got up to e.c.0.8 but il give him/her at least 24 hours with nothing while she settles into her new home
    here a few pics

very good root structure so im sure she going to perk up again and il be flying along soon

and in the new home

keep on going to write " her " lol!! im going to crack another bean in the next day or 2 cos i still have hopes for one of each and my first venture into breeding one of these

any hints tips welcome and ta for popping bye

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (06-02-14), dekay (15-02-14), Goodbuddy (01-02-14), ironjustice (18-02-14), Mr Swilly (01-02-14)

Thanks

Lol you could tell your cat won the fight olmec lol, as for tying the TV down , these plants dont gain to much height so normally you could do without tying it down,

34. The Following User Says Thank You to tirah For This Useful Post:

Olmec (01-02-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tirah View Post
    Lol you could tell your cat won the fight olmec lol, as for tying the TV down , these plants dont gain to much height so normally you could do without tying it down,
    The internodes are so tight on this tv I hopped opening her out would giv me a few more options/area's to grab some cuttings, it's looking a bit more perky today than yesterday thanks for popping in tirah. Did you gather these seeds yourself tirah?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast