Thread: What will I need?

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default What will I need?

I am going to be getting some nice oil next week, but don't really have anything to smoke it with.

I have a standard straight RooR tube so I am looking at what I will need to purchase to make it useable with oil.

To my understanding, I will need to the following; 18mm male to male converter, 18m Titanium/glass nail and then an 18m dome.

Is there anything I have forgotten/need? Also any suggestions on what nail/dome to buy would be really usefull.

Thanks for the input in advance.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobbieS For This Useful Post:

Cybes (27-01-14), RastaMouse22 (27-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybes For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (27-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

Like cybes said you need something to dab it onto the nail and get a blowtorch to heat it..
    I got my glass dome n nail from weed-star think was €12 but its €15 for shipping to the uk so if so make the order worth it imo

Have a look on ebay for ti nails can get em adjustable n also domeless so you won't need a dome for it

Only use glass nail myself but I do wanna try the ti nails

Peace
    The widows water web--- finished
    Widow,BSD and unknown breeding group ORGANIC ---FINISHED
    RM's 1st creation.. BIG SILVER DIESEL F1 --- FINISHED
    BSD F2 GROWOUT - -finished
    150w selecta box - - finished

Dinafem Auto cheese DWC mentored by Ironjustice
    6 strain coco bash mentored by ij
    Rasta:I need to know if we've got the money in the bank for the dogs food.. If not th...
    Mrsmouse: we eat the dog?

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RastaMouse22 View Post
    Like cybes said you need something to dab it onto the nail and get a blowtorch to heat it..
    I got my glass dome n nail from weed-star think was €12 but its €15 for shipping to the uk so if so make the order worth it imo

Have a look on ebay for ti nails can get em adjustable n also domeless so you won't need a dome for it

Only use glass nail myself but I do wanna try the ti nails

Peace
    Thanks for the input, I have been looking at titanium domeless nails but from what I have seen, they seem quite un-effecient and wasteful. The oil I will be getting is quite expensive/hard to come by so I am looking at the most efficient way of using it.