Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: TaNgs Auto Durban Poison.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaNg PeNg View Post
    Day 15.

Started a light feed a few days ago and there looking great for it. The 2 plants couldn't look more different and I'm rather excited about the second one.

Looking mint buddy..Good luck with this grow..coming on NICE!! ..been eyeing out the Durban! Cheers brother TanG, WHERE DID YOU GET THE SEEDS FROM? THANKS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BUDAllTheTime For This Useful Post:

lousizzle (13-12-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

I love Durban Poison. Those look like beauties !! Subbed and watching with great interest. What breeder are these seeds from ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,666 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BUDAllTheTime View Post
    Looking mint buddy..Good luck with this grow..coming on NICE!! ..been eyeing out the Durban! Cheers brother TanG, WHERE DID YOU GET THE SEEDS FROM? THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by galt View Post
    I love Durban Poison. Those look like beauties !! Subbed and watching with great interest. What breeder are these seeds from ?
    Cheers guys,there from Dutch Passion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

galt (16-02-14)

Thanks

Love it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to C.K.Watt For This Useful Post:

TaNg PeNg (16-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi tang they are growing realy quick now!and lovely foliage the picture of health they are green as can be,lovely frame for some big buds,good luck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

TaNg PeNg (17-02-14)

Thanks

Day 25.

There's a very strong smell coming from the Durbans already,it's hard to describe at the moment so I will let it evolve. There both growing nice and fast and are well into stretch now.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

C.K.Watt (20-02-14), Duke1 (19-02-14), galt (19-02-14), ironjustice (28-02-14), Zip (19-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,865 Times

There looking minted Tang

Thanks

Day 30.

DP say this auto can take longer to veg than others but I'm seeing the opposite with these 2, they have vegged up very quickly with #1 at 76cm and #2 at 85cm. They have fast forming flowers and I've flushed them today so they are now on bloom nutes. I estimate they will both be ready around day 75. The aroma is deep and rich with hints of spice and liquorice.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

BUDAllTheTime (01-03-14), Duke1 (24-02-14), greentoker (24-02-14), temynova (29-08-16), Zip (24-02-14)

Thanks

tang they look spot on mate
    if u dont mind can i ask u a couple of questions?
    im following ure feed guide with a couple changes ie buhdda tree instead of big bud ect wth plant magic soil and its going ok but for next grow im going to follow it from start with plagron light mix ect
    can i ask wot your background ec of ure water is from the tap mate? mines is 0 ec and i have to add dolomite lime to my soil normally
    do u add anything to ure soil?
    also im on day 50 now of a think different grow and was thinking of starting overdrive for 14 days on day 60 does that sounds roughly right mate?
    thanks in advanc e mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to greentoker For This Useful Post:

TaNg PeNg (24-02-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greentoker View Post
    tang they look spot on mate
    if u dont mind can i ask u a couple of questions?
    im following ure feed guide with a couple changes ie buhdda tree instead of big bud ect wth plant magic soil and its going ok but for next grow im going to follow it from start with plagron light mix ect
    can i ask wot your background ec of ure water is from the tap mate? mines is 0 ec and i have to add dolomite lime to my soil normally
    do u add anything to ure soil?
    also im on day 50 now of a think different grow and was thinking of starting overdrive for 14 days on day 60 does that sounds roughly right mate?
    thanks in advanc e mate
    My background EC is 0.4 bro and I don't add anything to the soil.

Just popped over to look at your TDs they look great bro and will fill a good few jars up, Overdrive should be bang on in 10 days.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

ballboy (01-05-17), greentoker (24-02-14)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast