Thread: fungicide

Thanks

Default fungicide

hi all.does anyone use fungicide on their plants grown in the greenhouse.is it safe to use in flowering and what brand is best to prevent bud mould.thanks for any replys folks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Hi Reg, very few fungicides are effective against botrytis (bud rot), I've seen some stuff called Bud Rot Stop which is supposed to work as a preventative and is organic, it's available from

Greens horticulture and is quite expensive. I've never used it though.

All good things
    TDA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

regfg (13-02-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
    Hi Reg, very few fungicides are effective against botrytis (bud rot), I've seen some stuff called Bud Rot Stop which is supposed to work as a preventative and is organic, it's available from

Greens horticulture and is quite expensive. I've never used it though.

All good things
    TDA
    i bought some of that bud rot stop for this year some ppl told me that it dont even work so if i was u either buy the smallest bottel u can buy or ask around look reviews mayb of bud rot stop

Thanks

I think need oil has some good anti fungal properties.