Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: duke1 does tirah greenhouse grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,863 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Duke1 View Post
    hi gb i think tirah will be both in and outdoor but the afghan1 will do better outdoors if we have sun,if not im sure i will squeeze them indoors somewere!i dont no how many a1 will ger but have a1xjack herer on standby just incase.im trying to keep the drobes for the gooeybreeder kona and kalisnapple x puregooey which im itching to pop!thanks for visiting,peace
    That's the big problem with drobe grows for eager beavers like us, not enough space to grow everything we'd like to And I'm in the same boat having just popped some gooey strains....and a blueberry.....oh yeah and a mango...in a tiny little veg cab....with 5-6weeks to try and keep them small

At least with the TV's you should have an idea how long they take to finish with the other grows happening . No absolutes though I would have thought with these being pretty high altitude outdoor landraces?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (26-02-14)

Thanks

Sounds great already Duke! I will be popping in every now and then to send some good vibes and coo at the pretty pictures

Much love! x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1984 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (26-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,599 Times

hi gb thats were the greenhouse comes in as its on my patio right outside the kitchen window safe from prying eyes and within reach of a plug socket for an electric thermostat controled heater so if the worsed comes i can ensure they dont freeze the clones seem to have enjoyed a day out in the greenhouse and i will continue put them out during the day and back indoors at night till frost is no longer a danger,the tv could all be different thats the thing with landrace strains and random polination i guess variability is increased,but so is genetic diversity so you can find some great,some not so great,and some inbetween,time will tell as they say,i did landrace parvati and from 5 seeds had 5 completely different phenos,cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbuddy View Post
    That's the big problem with drobe grows for eager beavers like us, not enough space to grow everything we'd like to And I'm in the same boat having just popped some gooey strains....and a blueberry.....oh yeah and a mango...in a tiny little veg cab....with 5-6weeks to try and keep them small

At least with the TV's you should have an idea how long they take to finish with the other grows happening . No absolutes though I would have thought with these being pretty high altitude outdoor landraces?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (08-03-14), Goodbuddy (26-02-14), leyus (15-03-14)

I don't know, i can't see through the smoke
    Thanks

Hey duke, I'm subbing, sounds good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDukeof420 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (26-02-14)

Thanks

hi duke welcome pull up a pew get rolling!cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof420 View Post
    Hey duke, I'm subbing, sounds good

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

TheDukeof420 (03-03-14)

Thanks

the 08.03.14 hi all well good news re the tirah so far 90% have germed!i went to put the cuts out for there daily sunning and was amazed to see such movement allready some have even shaken of the seed case so it looks like a period of cold followed by sharp sand treatment is the way to go with these,which is cool as its how i do all the landrace stuff anyway,it remains to be seen how well they transplant from the sand but so far they all look ok,this takes me well over in plant numbers so some will have to be culled in a few days when we weed out the weaklings but will save a few for guerilla planting and they will take there chances.will gift 2 to my bro to spread the love,peace all.
    Last edited by Goodbuddy; 08-03-14 at 02:39 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (08-03-14), leyus (15-03-14), TokeItUpUK (08-03-14), tokersupreme (08-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,834 Times

nice germ rates mate hope you can get some keepers mate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (08-03-14)

Thanks

hi toker i am having to hide them from the missus or she will have a fit!she threatened my ball with a razor blade last time i went over plant numbers and she dont understand that some will be male some will naturaly die and some will be gifted to new homes and some planted guerilla in a month or so,women dont get these things which is weird as she was a profesional gardener for 7 years!anyway a better start than i expected thanks for visiting,good luck with yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by tokersupreme View Post
    nice germ rates mate hope you can get some keepers mate

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (08-03-14), leyus (15-03-14), TokeItUpUK (08-03-14), tokersupreme (08-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,192 Times

glad to hear they have germed for ya

18. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (08-03-14)

Thanks

hi bb i was surprised a good job i checked them realy or they would have really dried out,going guerilla spot hunting with my dogs this afternoon ,got to get my numbers down!peace
    Quote Originally Posted by babybud3232 View Post
    glad to hear they have germed for ya

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (08-03-14)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast