Thread: Legal Cannabis Cup 2014

B L Zbub III Guest

Default Legal Cannabis Cup 2014

Just picked up my tickets for the first legal CC. April 19-20 Denver. By all accounts, this will be incredible. If any one else is going perhaps we will bump into each other. You'll spot me right off, I'll be the stoned one!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My buddy and I ordered ours yesterday and we're gonna be printing them out in the next few days. Can't wait to taste all the entries! Not to mention every single shop I find is getting my money, lol. Gonna be a hell of a time, we're super excited! This will be my first CC, but I've attended some local events in the past.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GrojoBaggins For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

I'm only going to be able to go on Saturday. Hope to find some seed, cuttings if I have to for my new polytube.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140409_174908_975.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	260765
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140412_144522_366.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	260764

B L Zbub III Guest

Getting packed and ready to roll. Very excited! First cup, not being able to make the trip to the dam.

I have a spare ticket, anyone? Let me know....

B L Zbub III Guest

Quote Originally Posted by B L Zbub III View Post

I have a spare ticket, anyone? Let me know....
    Spoken for.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

Just returned home... beyond epic! For the first time, I was not the weirdest person in the room. Not even. Not even close!

Will dream the dreams tonight. Dreams do come to be.