Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thc forum.

Thanks

Ungrateful for what? Read again and you'll read 👀 in every post I've put advice is appreciated and thanked the few who answered ok! All of a sudden every fucker has got an opinion. Do 1

Thanks

It's about the money is it. Go fuck ya self

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Britt41 View Post
    I've been on several forums now asking for advice and help. Out of 4 forums I've been on, this one is the slowest to get a response or reply sometimes you just get blanked. I'll be deleting my account on here. Probably all smashed and can't be arsed.
    av some patients bach,rome wernt built in 1 day and all that !!!!!!!! if ewe got paypal i`ll help ewe straight away innit pmsl.atb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

countryboy (23-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Ungrateful for what? Read again and you'll read �� in every post I've put advice is appreciated and thanked the few who answered ok! All of a sudden every fucker has got an opinion. Do 1
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I think that you think everyone on this forum. Uses it 24/7. They don't.. Like you, people have a life, a job, and other things to do other than sitting on here anwsering peoples questions 24/7.

Check back daily on your Q thread instead of refreshing the page every 5 seconds.

If I can help you then I will.. But the same with real life, if you act like a prick don't expect myself nor other people to help you out.

Manners don't cost anything.. Just remember that!
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

Thanks

PayPal for what?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Ungrateful for what? Read again and you'll read 👀 in every post I've put advice is appreciated and thanked the few who answered ok! All of a sudden every fucker has got an opinion.
    And yet you were the one who started this thread with, "this one is the slowest to get a response or reply sometimes you just get blanked."

I pointed out that you did indeed get replies, and generally very swiftly.

It's about the money is it.
    No. It's about making the point that nobody is owed anything, and that we all do this for free because we enjoy it.

Having someone then come along and tell us we're doing it wrong, or that it's somehow not good enough, probably isn't going to go down very well, is it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (15-03-14)

Thanks

Oh the pain. Truth hurts.

Thanks

Adios forum

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,524 Times

i have been on other sites, this is by far the most polite, help wise its no different, the quickest you get help is asking in a live thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Oh the pain. Truth hurts.
    It doesn't hurt me. But it looks like it does you.

I'm done, try trollin' on another forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast