Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Thread: Clunge Muncher & Lightyear Ride Again Cheesy Mazar. Mentored by Bud Lightyear

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Herbenburg (18-08-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    looking good lads, nice work, keep it lit,
    Alright M, thanks mate im loving the full groom for the first time in my career , im doing my best to keep on top of them best i can .

Thanks for the kind words and cheers for popping in .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (18-08-14), Herbenburg (18-08-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Thanks for the pics Tim...Colas stacking up a treat, smashing this Tezz me old china, gonna be a new PB me thinks

Regards BL
    Alright Bud, he's doing me/us proud and I know he loves playing with them the dirty perv .
    Yeah mate there really starting to get a bit of shape to them now, there getting ready for the PK and I can't wait to get them going on it and watching them fill out .

Mate by far this has been my most trouble free run ive/we've had and im loving it. We're gonna do well no doubt about that, we smash it before we started lol, I'd be lost without you pmsl

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (18-08-14), Cybes (19-08-14), Herbenburg (19-08-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Woohoo 24.8lb mirror carp at 5am, soz no pics as my phone was near flat so wouldn't take a pic without the flash, so i gave my camera to my mate and the pics are proper shit it pisses me off maybe I'll start taking shit pics of his.....
    Right off to roll a smoke to go with my tea .

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-08-14), Cybes (19-08-14), Herbenburg (19-08-14), Murdock (19-08-14), Oxy (19-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

good size fish that tez mate, me and face are having a weekend fishing next week so that should be fun lol, as for the growing, your keeping it simple mate and dialled in, you,ll allways do well if you carry it over to next grows, bud taught you well

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-08-14), Oxy (19-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

wooop wooop!! your on a roll with the fish m8, keep up the good work , don't put that finger in harms way get the bubble wrap out... loving the pic's . top work chaps as always .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-08-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    good size fish that tez mate, me and face are having a weekend fishing next week so that should be fun lol, as for the growing, your keeping it simple mate and dialled in, you,ll allways do well if you carry it over to next grows, bud taught you well
    Cheers M shame the pics he took on my camera are shit and dark, i'll see how they look on the pc before i think about uploading them.
    Oh mate i bet your have a blast out on his boat, don't forget some pics of the trip, im sure it's going to be a awesome trip no doubt.

As you say grow wise it's (kiss) ent it keep it simple stupid and im stupid so it just works lol.
    It seams to be good now so I just need to keep it like it, as for Bud im glad i got him going at this mentoring lark and I bet a lot of others are too lol.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-08-14), Herbenburg (19-08-14), Murdock (19-08-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyman View Post
    wooop wooop!! your on a roll with the fish m8, keep up the good work , don't put that finger in harms way get the bubble wrap out... loving the pic's . top work chaps as always .
    Yeah mate im doing something right, it's all in the stringers as my other 2 rods haven't gone off , so today being my last night i think all 3 are going out with the same type of rig to see how that goes .
    I'm trying to keep it safe and out the way but it's hard when you can't bend the fucker lol.
    Well hopefully i can add some more pics before I leave.....

Our other mate is at home cooking up a sweet and sour chicken for tea tonight so I'm looking forward to that , may get a pic of that lol.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-08-14), Herbenburg (19-08-14), Oxy (20-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cybes For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-08-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cybes View Post
    looking good m8y soz i havent popped in much of late been stressed hope ya fingers on the mend
    Alright Cybes, good to see you about fella, but not so good your still going through a rough one fella , things have got to change at some point just hope it's soon for you...

But yeah well happy with the girls now and can't wait to see them tomoz when im home , i know they are in good hands with my little trainee across the road a Tim .

Yeah i hope so too, my mate who had the same thing is on the other lake to me popped round and saw how they had done it up and said to put more tape round it, so we did it up so it feels like it's better than it was so I'm happy with that for now, until I get home and have to take it off clean it up and my finger then tape it back on... but im managing to just about get by with sorting my rigs out and i mean just lol.

Thanks for popping in .

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-08-14), Herbenburg (19-08-14)

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast