Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Snoop Dog G-pen How to stop combustion

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,268 Times

Default Snoop Dog G-pen How to stop combustion

So my Snoop Dog G-pen arrived but I noticed after 2-3 s it starts combusting instead of vaporizing. I bought glass glass screen because in one yt video it said it will stop but I bought too small. Any other method or advice how to stop it combusting? Or where can I get glass screens right size for this one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4536_zps95f7683a.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	255890

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leyus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14)

Thanks

With a screen and a lot of weed it still combust, I think if screen was good size it would be vaping. Because it is too small it starts combusting anyway but now instead of 2-3 seconds it takes him 3-4 s so much clearer hits and much easier to control it. With small amount of weed and glass screen it vapes it without problems it's only if you pack half as recommended it tends to combust, without screen a lot with screen a little bit, with bigger screen I guess you could eliminate it, hard to say.

If anyone else got any ideas or improvements on my technique let me know please.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leyus For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (19-03-14), GEORGE (16-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi i dont no what sort of battery it uses but there are modified batterys with voltage control on i use one on a phoenix vape pen and it gives much better vapour maybe try charlies vape shop or vapethings on the web thats were i got mine,good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by leyus View Post
    With a screen and a lot of weed it still combust, I think if screen was good size it would be vaping. Because it is too small it starts combusting anyway but now instead of 2-3 seconds it takes him 3-4 s so much clearer hits and much easier to control it. With small amount of weed and glass screen it vapes it without problems it's only if you pack half as recommended it tends to combust, without screen a lot with screen a little bit, with bigger screen I guess you could eliminate it, hard to say.

If anyone else got any ideas or improvements on my technique let me know please.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14), leyus (19-03-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Duke1 View Post
    hi i dont no what sort of battery it uses but there are modified batterys with voltage control on i use one on a phoenix vape pen and it gives much better vapour maybe try charlies vape shop or vapethings on the web thats were i got mine,good luck
    Thanks man. For now I am ok with this quality for this money so I won't upgrade till battery dies. Although could be better but well. It cost same money more or less as my bong did (£24). I was always a pipe guy and then I got obsessed with bong for a while and now it is unused completely, adding water, cleaning, big size, too strong hit at the beginning, too much effort, I use pipe again. So hopefully this vape pen will not be as much waste of a money as my bong was so far I like it even if it combust a bit if I hit it too long. I like that it smells less, and have no open fire use to smoke, I don't like cleaning part and removing glass screen form under the ash.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leyus For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (19-03-14), GEORGE (16-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,065 Times

Hey leyus I just ordered a atmos pro vape pen and looking at the reviews I think that combusts too.. Although if it's in a sealed chamber with no oxygen how isit possible?

Btw That snoopdogg one looks wkd I thought they were £100 so didn't get one, were did u get yours for that price mate?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverSlim For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14), leyus (19-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

What's the inside look like? A spring type of thing?

Got a gpen myself n tbh crap for dry herb.. But awesome for oils.. I'd be tempted at the other proper dry herb vapes like the iolite and for at home somethinglike the arizer extreme Q

There may be something I've not come across yet (most likely) then jimmi420 is ya man for all the vape pen shizzle

Peace
    The widows water web--- finished
    Widow,BSD and unknown breeding group ORGANIC ---FINISHED
    RM's 1st creation.. BIG SILVER DIESEL F1 --- FINISHED
    BSD F2 GROWOUT - -finished
    150w selecta box - - finished

Dinafem Auto cheese DWC mentored by Ironjustice
    6 strain coco bash mentored by ij
    Rasta:I need to know if we've got the money in the bank for the dogs food.. If not th...
    Mrsmouse: we eat the dog?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RastaMouse22 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14), leyus (19-03-14), SilverSlim (19-03-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlim View Post
    Hey leyus I just ordered a atmos pro vape pen and looking at the reviews I think that combusts too.. Although if it's in a sealed chamber with no oxygen how isit possible?

Btw That snoopdogg one looks wkd I thought they were £100 so didn't get one, were did u get yours for that price mate?
    I've heard real good things about atmos. Most of pens combust , if not completely then it starts after few seconds like mine. For pure vaporization without getting some real good technique you want those big ones, with atmos probably you will have same problem as I have with mine but it is very decent choice for that price, we can't expect miracles, atmos would be my second choice, I got snoop dog one because it looks cool, and since on vape forum they say all cheap combust to some degree I decided to got for what looks cooles. I got it form ebay, form seller ausra12345 he actually got it discounted now for 24 h to £23.99. Even pens like magic lunch box for £70 can combust if you press them too long etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RastaMouse22 View Post
    What's the inside look like? A spring type of thing?

Got a gpen myself n tbh crap for dry herb.. But awesome for oils.. I'd be tempted at the other proper dry herb vapes like the iolite and for at home somethinglike the arizer extreme Q

There may be something I've not come across yet (most likely) then jimmi420 is ya man for all the vape pen shizzle

Peace
    I only smoke dry herb snoop dog edition is designed for dry herb but it is far from perfect. I've heard already that jimmi420 is a legend here when it comes to vaporizing If it won't end up like my bong (abandon got tired of it and went back to pipe use) after few weeks I will start saving for better one and then I will do proper research. This one I took because of price and cool design, I knew it will most likely combust, still I like it so far.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leyus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14), RastaMouse22 (19-03-14), SilverSlim (19-03-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

it's not possible. it will always combust herbs. these modded e cig vaporizers all won't work with herbs, i guess

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bomboclaat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14), leyus (21-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bomboclaat View Post
    it's not possible. it will always combust herbs. these modded e cig vaporizers all won't work with herbs, i guess
    Well after adding glass screen it mostly vaporize, but yes there is some burning if you put in too much or if I hold it on too long.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to leyus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14)

Thanks

Well burning x_x would be bad because then you might as well be using a bong! LOL

20. The Following User Says Thank You to VaperGuy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-14)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast