Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help getting into a lightbulb to make a vapourizer

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

VERY clever thinking there dude. I was gonna say use a windproof but no need now eh lol

So....

A) How do you take apart the other type
    B) How do you turn it into a vape
    And
    C) Pics please

Peace

KD

Thanks

Hot wire somehow, seen glass, wine bottles halved by heating a circular tong in a fire then clamping the bottle to heat, then dunked in water it cracked where it was heated.
    I dunno are you going to get satisfaction from that lightbulb, i have tried the shop bought version and did not rate it.

You need a dimmable light to act as heatsource, Google Excellent DIY vaporizer cheeeeep!
    Want a $50 vaporizer that will vaporize any material and is easy to clean?

Here is something I put together out of a $30 dual 150W quartz beam security lamp, by bolting the two lamps face to face and boring a hole for a test tube between them.

The light reostat controls the temperature and the test tube has a two hole stopper in it, one for the out tube and one with an empty ball point pen refill to deliver the fresh make up air to the bottom of the tube.

To use, place the material to be vaporized in the test tube, insert the stopper, and place it in the lamps. Adjust the lamps so that vapor forms without burning and draw it out through the tube.

Tubes are cheap and to clean them, I soak them in alcohol and use a toothbrush.

GW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brer For This Useful Post:

KrazyDave (22-03-14)

Bobby Digital Guest

get a hack saw n cut the end off it, then get the screw driver in the bottom bit and break the bit inside. make sure you give it a good clean out then vape away

i used to smoke meth so this i know what im talking about

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

dynodave (23-03-14), Eggbox (23-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    get a hack saw n cut the end off it, then get the screw driver in the bottom bit and break the bit inside. make sure you give it a good clean out then vape away

i used to smoke meth so this i know what im talking about
    How do you vape with it tho?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

W.S (23-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

More of a crackpipe than a vape

You can buy very cheap glass vapes that use a lighter as a heatsource, but don't look quuiitttee as shady

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,034 Times

Use a blow torch to melt the contacts connecting the glass to the metal but it would be easier and safer just buying a glass bulb from a head shop . But both are still quite shit for Vaping cannabis unless its for crack etc
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My first Grow -https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tealth-Drawers -Finnished Was updated daily and loads of pics

2nd Grow - Blue Mystic - 600w HPS Cupboard Groom https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...as-Blue-Mistic Finnished

3rd & 4th GrowFruit Spirit & Dinachem https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-(fem)-in-Soil

5th Grow Pineapple Kush & Somango XL (Current) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Seeds-in-Soil

Thanks

Buy a real vape dude

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ay28 View Post
    Buy a real vape dude
    its two and a half years old mate, the thread, look at the date box top left of each post :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2