Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Enemies of Israel, Come Forth

Thanks

Default Enemies of Israel, Come Forth

12/31/09 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God of Israel: The time has come, when I shall rise up and spare My people. Yea, I shall stretch out My hand and deliver them, even all of them; yes, the believer and the wicked alike shall be spared... Even all who dwell in My land, the land which I had promised to Abraham and have given to the seed of Jacob, forever.

Yet let it be known, and let the people understand: For My own name’s sake shall I perform this, for it is time to reveal My hand to the peoples of the earth. It is time for the name of The Lord your God to be made known, for I shall cause My name to resound in all the earth... Behold, it shall resound loudly! It shall sound! And My power shall be made fully known!
    Then shall you know, even as it is written and I Myself had spoken it, that I AM THE LORD; and I have dealt with you for My own name’s sake, and not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says The Lord God.
    Therefore, let My people bow down and give thanks. And let the atheist consider and weep for his soul; let his intellect fail him and his heart melt like wax before the fire... And let all My enemies fear! LET ALL IN THE EARTH TREMBLE! For behold, I am standing! I am coming down to take a stand! And My anger has come up into My face!

Behold, the enemies of Israel are gathered together; evil thoughts have entered their hearts. Lo, I have hardened them for My purpose, saying, “COME FORTH! Gather together! Come swiftly! Yes, all you wicked nations, come! Make a pact and come forth! You, and your armies with you! Yes, come against the land I had given to My people! Come quickly to destroy and take your spoil!”... For the time has come, and I am eager to perform My will...
    Stand fast in battle array, cover the land like a shadow and take aim! For you shall be cut down! I shall cut you down as blighted wheat before the scythe, as a diseased sheaf left standing in the open field, set as stubble before the fire! Says The Lord.

Behold, I shall make of you a spectacle!
    And you shall be for a sign to all nations!
    Even the sun shall be covered!...

And you and all your company shall be struck by My own hand!
    Yes, I shall strike you down and fill your hearts with madness!

FOR I AM THE LORD!
    The God who reigns in Israel!...

The One and Only True God, Creator of Heaven and Earth!...

YAHUWAH!

(Letter From God and His Christ - Volume 7)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

ffs take a smoke an chill, the ganja gods are with us on here .. but seriously think about this, a preacher sets up stall on the city center high street, bible in hand and rants about how true the book is....Nothing happens to them? Now but if i set up stall, joint in hand and talk about the bible contradictions they'd slap me with a public disorder act? Mad world eh

P.S, You are the God within yourself,

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (10-04-14), jake420 (13-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,332 Times

Dont feel special mate i hate every country just as much as israel.

Also

If jesus was realy a miracle maker how comes when he was nailed to a cross he didnt use his magic to change the nails and hammers to no more nails and paint brushes?

TheKraken Guest

Mate this could start a race war, jog on with your bible bashing crapfest.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You're welcome to your own beliefs, no matter how crazy they make you. However, why do you think coming to a forum for Cannabis growers (and smokers surprisingly) would gain you any followers? I'm sure there are some people on this forum who do believe in God, but I'm willing to bet that a large majority don't. People who smoke weed (and take other psychoactive drugs) often have a much better ability to detect bullshit as you open your mind from the every day constraints of society.

I came to the conclusion that belief in a personal sky fairy, as the majority of organised religions depicts God to be, is ignorant, egotistical, selfish and/or stupid, way before I started smoking weed. But for a lot of people, drugs like weed help break things down and make you think about things differently. Just my 2 pence.

Allahu Akbar

Fazza.
    My First Grow (2012)- 150W CMH Stealth Cabinet - Nirvana Northern Lights and Papaya - Organic
    My Second Grow (2012)- 150W CMH Stealth Cabinet - Reserva Privada Silver Kush and Barneys Critical Kush - Organic

250W HPS Wardrobe:

2013 - Blue Cheese + Critical | Super Lemon Haze | Holy Grail Kush + Lemon OG Kush
    2014 - Skywalker OG Kush + Liberty Haze | Fruit Spirit + Green Love Potion (Current)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillaFaz For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (14-01-17), biggiebri (09-01-17), Bob2142 (10-04-14), Hobby420 (07-01-17)

Thanks

Have you read Harry Potter?

That also is an amusing children's book. If you liked the Bible's books you will enjoy these. Although there are only 7 I think but all are made in to films if you can't read so well...as it appears that way....

Bye spam man

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,522 Times

Let's not be too hasty in dissin" religion

Asda jammy donuts- 65p for 5

God has rewarded us !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoggy For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (10-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,332 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheKraken View Post
    Mate this could start a race war, jog on with your bible bashing crapfest.
    What does religon have to with race.

I see no connection myself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TokeItUpUK For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (07-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TokeItUpUK View Post
    What does religon have to with race.

I see no connection myself.
    Even better question....why the fuck is this on a cannabis forum?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (07-01-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast