Thread: mentoring section?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,403 Times

Default mentoring section?

Hey is there a way of getting the mentoring section to show up in the newsfeed? 'New posts'
    The way I mostly navigate is clicking on new posts which means Ive been missing seeing some really good grows or I have to click on the forum and catch up on them.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (09-04-14), Mr Swilly (09-04-14), Special Branch (10-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMonkey View Post
    Hey is there a way of getting the mentoring section to show up in the newsfeed? 'New posts'
    The way I mostly navigate is clicking on new posts which means Ive been missing seeing some really good grows or I have to click on the forum and catch up on them.
    It is a members only forum, which i think maybe related to its exclusion from new posts, but if it can be included easily i think its a very worthy discussion point.

It would mean that the front page is more diary dominant and you cant really argue with that from a viewers perspective. At same time, as is, it remains a quiet place for student and mentor (or potentials) to get on with the essentials in relative peace.

Very good call tho coco. I hope a few chime in with their views.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (09-04-14), CocoMonkey (09-04-14), Special Branch (10-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,403 Times

Ah I didn't see the other point of it being a quiet place away from the main forum good point
    Its more to do with the way I use the forum ive been following quite a few diaries and the easiest way is to click new posts to see what everyones been upto

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMonkey View Post
    Ah I didn't see the other point of it being a quiet place away from the main forum good point
    Its more to do with the way I use the forum ive been following quite a few diaries and the easiest way is to click new posts to see what everyones been upto
    i agree mate, its what i do.. new posts. Until you mentioned it, i didnt realise the mentor section was exempt, but it is and i think opening it up is a very good call tbh.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Nice one Coco, you beat me to it... Ive missed a few of the good diarys in the past and Coco missed mine and Bud Lightyears second run witch is why the question has come up i suppose ,but we don't want the trouble if it all go's wrong .
    I see what your saying about it being a quiet place out the way so to speak but a few of the other nutters to jump in even if it only to join in the banter.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

CocoMonkey (10-04-14)