Thread: Grow expos 2014?

Thanks

Default Grow expos 2014?

anyone got any info on citys and dates for the expos this year ? Manchester I am most interested in

paul

mellowed Guest

I think they are only doing London by the looks of items mate. They aint released any other type of dates for other venues

Notorious WD Guest

Heard there's on in Coventry 31st of May?

Mate asked me last week if I wanted to go and he filled me in on details.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Default Grow expos 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    I think they are only doing London by the looks of items mate. They aint released any other type of dates for other venues
    Will that be excel or O2?
    *link to event list would be handy please, pretty please.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

UkDankMan (13-04-14)

mellowed Guest

I cant find an event list alzy. Only thing I can find is about last years Manchester event or the one thats happening in London in may.

It could be the site aint to good with my phone so if someone fancies googling growexpo Manchester an having a look on there website site for me

Notorious WD Guest

Yup, the info I was told is right - http://agirlandagarden.com/2014/03/17/home-grown-expo/

mellowed Guest

Ah right. These must have taken it over then. The last ones I went to were run by growexpo...... http://www.grow-expos.com/

At least its still one