Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dinafem Og Kush bush in coco

Thanks
    Thanked 32,250 Times in 11,530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yesmate View Post
    Gonna follow along with this Face if you don't mind

I have one of these beans and will give it a go later this year in coco as well, I've seen your mammoth grows so hoping for more of the same and some top tips along the way for us noobs

Good luck, not that you'll need it!
    Welcome aboard yesmate a shall give it a good go for u in thus and hopefully have some tips along the way if u want to no a urging just ask an a fill u in
    Mon the coco

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 14,858 Posts

subbed up mate, you,ve got me lost on all these strains lol, bring it on mr,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

FACE (15-04-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,798 Times in 4,442 Posts

Only just seen this Face mate... this is a real nice strain, the main aim i think with this one is to get as many heads as you can ad keep her nice and low before the flip dude.. when i grew six of these and i topped them all at the same time as the critical sensi stars i noticed that the top two heads didnt grow that fast.. instead the lower down branches took over.... thinking back now i wish i would have topped and supercropped a hell of a lot more as out of the six only one formed big long colas, the rest were typical og kush egg shaped buds scattered down the branches of really sat dom looking plants... watch out for the stretch as well mate lol

gonna grow this one again as its one of the best strains i have grown... good luck with the grow mate, and not trying to teach grannies etc... just telling you what i learned about the strain from my grow, im sure you will make mine look like weeds in comparison mate anyway lol but this is such a nice sweet tasting smoke its unreal, and trichome coverage is insane

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-04-14), FACE (15-04-14), Mosquito (17-04-14)

mellowed Guest

Ah ya do in a bush I see mate
    Canna wait to see how they turn out when given the chance to shine properly
    Subbed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

FACE (26-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    subbed up mate, you,ve got me lost on all these strains lol, bring it on mr,
    Lol a git a nice collection going eh lol
    This one be special though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    Only just seen this Face mate... this is a real nice strain, the main aim i think with this one is to get as many heads as you can ad keep her nice and low before the flip dude.. when i grew six of these and i topped them all at the same time as the critical sensi stars i noticed that the top two heads didnt grow that fast.. instead the lower down branches took over.... thinking back now i wish i would have topped and supercropped a hell of a lot more as out of the six only one formed big long colas, the rest were typical og kush egg shaped buds scattered down the branches of really sat dom looking plants... watch out for the stretch as well mate lol

gonna grow this one again as its one of the best strains i have grown... good luck with the grow mate, and not trying to teach grannies etc... just telling you what i learned about the strain from my grow, im sure you will make mine look like weeds in comparison mate anyway lol but this is such a nice sweet tasting smoke its unreal, and trichome coverage is insane
    Ij thanks fir great info on this strain its well noted and taken in buddy some good advice a shall be keep ing I the head with this gruw
    A cant wait to get it going

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (26-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Ah ya do in a bush I see mate
    Canna wait to see how they turn out when given the chance to shine properly
    Subbed
    Cheers mellowed
    Yeh gonna grow this a good size a think

Thanks
    Thanked 9,798 Times in 4,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    Ij thanks fir great info on this strain its well noted and taken in buddy some good advice a shall be keep ing I the head with this gruw
    A cant wait to get it going
    Well i am doing one again now and a critical jack lol but will have to wait for some others i have in flower to finish first though.. cant wait to get them going either mate

Peace... IJ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

FACE (26-04-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 39,799 Times in 13,581 Posts

Nice one face mate.. Are we gonna see one of your special?

I've now got some moby dick coming cause of the gypo thieves at the royal mail..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

FACE (26-04-14), ironjustice (26-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    Nice one face mate.. Are we gonna see one of your special?

I've now got some moby dick coming cause of the gypo thieves at the royal mail..
    No sure if guy a may go fir a big one lol defo one that's good fir ten is though but bigger ? Maybe lol
    Moby dick is a solid strain mate real nice u will like tis one

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (26-04-14)

Thanks

good stuff faceman, ive been pondering over dinafems blue kush, looks champion to me and there bubba kush looks epic, got a few weeks left of flower I might be persuaded to put the orange hill on hold lol do like these kush's mmmmmmmm yum yum !

ill watch the ride face, if thats cool mind'

Mr fibz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2