Thread: hempy nutes

Thanks

Default hempy nutes

Hi all been busy getting everything together for my hempys and been reading different opinions on ph? people saying you don't need to worry about ph and others saying you do .I no what I think lol and also some people are using organic nutes to but surely perlite hasn't got the microbes like the soil to break the nutes down so there useable confused.com can u use organics and are people not monitoring ph with this method they seem to be getting good results ? ive always moniterd ph with hydro allowing it to drift and I have never used organics unless in soil

Thanks

Hey been doin alot more reading on hempys going to go with plant magic + hydro neuts and pk 13-14 as i have these left over from my old f/d set up will keep the biobizz for soil lol has anybody used pm in hempys thx