Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boxing Thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    can you believe tyson fury retires lmaoo. cant stand this guy me. cant wait till joshua gains bit more experience and pounds his head in haha
    27mins! Pmsl has to be the shortest retirement in history. Was that the coke speaking or was he having a bi polar episode. Either way you can't say he's not entertaining. But still he is a dick! Lol

sent from Thames Ironworks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (11-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    27mins! Pmsl has to be the shortest retirement in history. Was that the coke speaking or was he having a bi polar episode. Either way you can't say he's not entertaining. But still he is a dick! Lol

not all there that guy lol. so now he gona give belts up . josh vs kilts? seems to early to me for josh but do want see him keep progressing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (11-10-16)

Thanks

not all there that guy lol. so now he gona give belts up . josh vs kilts? seems to early to me for josh but do want see him keep progressing
    Yeah I'm with u joker, klitchko will be too much too soon for big AJ. I think David price or Joseph Parker should be next, or even wilder! Seems pretty much done from what I've read today. David Haye said it's done, but he's a bell end! Lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (12-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    Yeah I'm with u joker, klitchko will be too much too soon for big AJ. I think David price or Joseph Parker should be next, or even wilder! Seems pretty much done from what I've read today. David Haye said it's done, but he's a bell end! Lol

yea i think its his experience but Josh young and hungry so would be good fight still. david haye man wtf that guy kinda bugs me too lol
    any boxing on this weeknd?

Thanks

yea i think its his experience but Josh young and hungry so would be good fight still. david haye man wtf that guy kinda bugs me too lol
    any boxing on this weeknd?
    Yeah mate, Tony bellew against flores. Luke Campbell v derry Matthews. On sky sports 1 I think. Should be good. I like bellew but I feel he's quite unpredictable sometimes. Always a good fight with him tho. I'm worried for Campbell, if Matthews does hit him look out but Campbell could be to fast and get out the way. Should be a good fight night tho.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-10-16), Happy roken (13-10-16), joker_the_smoker (12-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

i think fury has no intention of defending his belts, they tiptoed their way around the hw division, bored us to tears to win the belts off klit (im convinced it was fixed to set up a big selling rematch over here, klit barely throws a right hand, watch it again), and i think he'll spend the rest of his time telling the world hes the undefeated gypsy heavyweight champion of the world. i hope im wrong and he does fight again but i don't think he will, and the cocaine,depression thing is all waffle to justify not fighting again.

and im amazed david price still has a licence to box, hes gonna get hurt if he fights a real opponent.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Ironman (12-10-16), joker_the_smoker (12-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    i think fury has no intention of defending his belts, they tiptoed their way around the hw division, bored us to tears to win the belts off klit (im convinced it was fixed to set up a big selling rematch over here, klit barely throws a right hand, watch it again), and i think he'll spend the rest of his time telling the world hes the undefeated gypsy heavyweight champion of the world. i hope im wrong and he does fight again but i don't think he will, and the cocaine,depression thing is all waffle to justify not fighting again.

and im amazed david price still has a licence to box, hes gonna get hurt if he fights a real opponent.
    I dunno if you saw David prices fight last week but he fought a nobody but he had put on 2 stone. Is the extra weight gonna help his glass chin?

I just don't know what to say about fury. He puzzles me. The whole fury family confuses me. I don't understand what they are trying to achieve with tyson and huwie. Just weird. Lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

its funny too because all through tysons career his camp always said hughie was the better fighter, but since joshua made the grade, hughie seems to have been forgotten about.
    ye saw that price farce myself, how can fights like that be classed as a professional sporting contest???

15. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    its funny too because all through tysons career his camp always said hughie was the better fighter, but since joshua made the grade, hughie seems to have been forgotten about.
    ye saw that price farce myself, how can fights like that be classed as a professional sporting contest???
    I wish you could see me now, I'm holding the stance of prices last opponent. I look like a white usane bolt. Pmsl

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (12-10-16), uparoundthebend (12-10-16)

Thanks

mon the bellew. damm am wasted tryna watch dis

Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast