Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ph Lockout Chart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    If you have pictures of confirmed PH problems please post so others may benefit in their attempts at a diagnosis.

oh! Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nhat123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Hey m8, pond water would be good provided there isnt any nasty in there like algae etc. the ph of the wayer is probably right although maybe try changing the battery to make sure lol....i read somewhere that in soil grows the ph is buffered by the soil, levelling out whatever you may put in. so, if you added water of 10 ph then the plant soil / root system buffers the difference and regulates it back to a usable nutrient level ph. making nutrients available to the plant. i believe this is down to some bugs / creatures living in the soil that convert unusable nutrients into usable ones. hope that makes some sense lol, just put one out so im prob miles off the mark anyway. but that will be why your plants are ok. i have used outside waterbutt water with high ph for months and months now with no problems- see my plant pic here.

all the best with your grow, tob

Quote Originally Posted by b.t.y View Post
    Thanks for this post

Went to my mates house yesterday with my pH pen to test his pond water as he is hell bent on giving them this because apparently its full off nutrients. The pond water read 10.2 !but the plants are a nice deep green and looking really healthy. i dont get it, surely everything is being locked out ?

They are in john innes no2 under a 600w hps on their 1st week of flower

WTF ????
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

BING Hi all just found this chart after someone pushed me in the right direction so what is the best p.h for coco this is really doin my head in now many thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

very useful thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

remember when reading these charts its not about getting a hi peek of any 1 single element. its to get an overall even balance of all elements in the nute.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

One question i've been wondering tho; if u are having PH lockout problems, can u get round it by foliar feeding?? Can all nute types be absorbed via foliar application?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RedWhiteBlueGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

it isnt solving anything. sure it gets food to them for a bit. but wont solve the roots burning in salt and killing the plant, might get around it for a few days but wont last long. only way around lockout is water till ph rises again back to what is used to feed/water with

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

G' (05-10-18), GEORGE (27-03-19), RedWhiteBlueGreen (14-01-12), sparxplug (22-07-18)

Thanks

Cheers CW - i didnt think about the roots baking in salt bit - i just assumed lockout meant they were denied nute uptake only, but i guess it means an unhealthy zone for root condition too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RedWhiteBlueGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

and after i thought about the effect. hi salt makes stomata also close meaning no transpiration and the foliar wont get in either with closed stomata, so it will die eventualy if it isnt fixed

18. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    If you have pictures of confirmed PH problems please post so others may benefit in their attempts at a diagnosis.

Would do if Somone can tell me to upload from phone "nuube " a member o. Here helped diagnosing problem I'm back on track now and have full grow diary pic with very clear lock out photos just can't post them lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dappad56 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast