Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ph Lockout Chart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumb123 View Post
    Take a look at the plant in my grow diary as i may have a similar problem. Are your leaves yellow and browning from the bottom of the plant up, leaves wilted and slow growth. If your symptoms match mine im afraid the outlook may be bleak. i have resorted to placing the bare root ball in my nft to get my girl out of unsuitable compost as a last resort to save her. hope this helps

what ended up happening

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jinx For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Unhappy Dal's sick AK47

This is my sick AK47 was very healthy to start and when she started showing signs of illness I thought it was more hunger as did a few other growers and started to give a nute feed as lower leaves were turning indicating hunger. I feed with water ph of 6.7-8 and have a run off of 7.2. Also when using nutes same run off. Re-potted into new soil (I use JI#2) but didn't have any so did a mix of JI#1 one part and 2 parts JI#3 as to try and balance as JI#2. So far this hasn't worked the pictures below are the recent ones from my diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...w-by-dal/page3

These pictures are after what I've done today. I have removed all dieing leaves now and flushed with 5ltrs of water ph'd at 6.8 with run off 7.2, bent n twisted the 4 main growing stems as they were getting quite long. Will be off to get some water from the shops in a mo to run thro another 5ltrs as run out of my kept water and then will be giving a feed of biogrow veg npk 8.0-2.0-6.0.

I have left a lot of the leaves that are lighter in colour as no actual damage like the ones in last pic as hoping once I've done what I'm doing I might see change to them. Any questions or advise will be greatly appreciated on this.

Many thanks dal.

Just realized I put this in wrong thread!!!doh
    Last edited by Dal; 28-12-12 at 01:56 PM. Reason: put in wrong thread

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

Aflux (14-01-13), GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

this has now been posted in the correct thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dal View Post
    This is my sick AK47 was very healthy to start and when she started showing signs of illness I thought it was more hunger as did a few other growers and started to give a nute feed as lower leaves were turning indicating hunger. I feed with water ph of 6.7-8 and have a run off of 7.2. Also when using nutes same run off. Re-potted into new soil (I use JI#2) but didn't have any so did a mix of JI#1 one part and 2 parts JI#3 as to try and balance as JI#2. So far this hasn't worked the pictures below are the recent ones from my diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...w-by-dal/page3

These pictures are after what I've done today. I have removed all dieing leaves now and flushed with 5ltrs of water ph'd at 6.8 with run off 7.2, bent n twisted the 4 main growing stems as they were getting quite long. Will be off to get some water from the shops in a mo to run thro another 5ltrs as run out of my kept water and then will be giving a feed of biogrow veg npk 8.0-2.0-6.0.

I have left a lot of the leaves that are lighter in colour as no actual damage like the ones in last pic as hoping once I've done what I'm doing I might see change to them. Any questions or advise will be greatly appreciated on this.

Many thanks dal.

Just realized I put this in wrong thread!!!doh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

Question Canna Coco Professional Plant Medium

Hello )

Are these PH lockout values valid when using the Canna Coco growing medium ???

Many thanks -

8. The Following User Says Thank You to guybuk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

Default Same

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    on the bar graph at the top for soil i take it when the ph goes up or bellow the bars in the ph level the cannabis plants cant absorbe the spacific nuts for instance if the Ph level drops bellow 6.5 ther is a possablity for a (P) lockout am i reading this right.
    I have this exact problem :-(

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrogger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

Default Noob here lol

Quote Originally Posted by baron_greenback View Post
    You need to know th ph of your tapwater 1st & use that to water, then test the ph of the run off & see how much it goes down by. Then adjust your tap water accordingly, so say u put 7.5 in & u get a run off of 7.0 the difference is .5. You then want to ph down your tapwater to 7.3 so hopefully then your run off will be 6.8.
    Thats my understanding of it anyway, currently doing it, so far so good. My last grow was very nearly a right off untill i started to ph the water.
    Hi I'm a little new and don't get the jist of this ph lol
    My water/nutrient solution went in at 7.4
    Runoff 6.4

Have I got to get the water to 6.8 before it goes in if so why lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrogger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

so in hydro its impossible not to have a lock out ...of some sort if you look at the hydor side of the the chart it tells you ..you will always have atleast one or more nutes locked out ...is this right cuz if the chart right and i am reading it right then you have no choice but to be locked out of a min of two nutes. make sure i am reading the right the chart says at 5.7 your baby is lock out of P and Mg..if am reading it wrong can sum body explain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to greencrack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by greencrack View Post
    so in hydro its impossible not to have a lock out ...of some sort if you look at the hydor side of the the chart it tells you ..you will always have atleast one or more nutes locked out ...is this right cuz if the chart right and i am reading it right then you have no choice but to be locked out of a min of two nutes. make sure i am reading the right the chart says at 5.7 your baby is lock out of P and Mg..if am reading it wrong can sum body explain
    but what you can do is let the ph swing a bit between the low and high values so that the nutes are picked up and concentrations of certain types are avoided

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

mellowed Guest

Just gonna leave these here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1385333958133.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	235946  

mellowed Guest

And another. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1385334060049.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	235948

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast