Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where has the thread gone?

Thanks

Any everytime I see a post from you ( avitar ) I feel the need to ask u " got any jungle m8? "
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (07-05-14), KiefKat (07-05-14), WTL (07-05-14)

Thanks

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WTL For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (07-05-14), KiefKat (07-05-14), Olmec (07-05-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WTL View Post
    This could turn Hare Krishna into a Bad Boy!

Lol
    Puffin puffin puffin the herb puffin the herb
    Reach for the lasers,safe as fuck
    Davo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

Olmec (07-05-14), WTL (07-05-14)

Thanks

"sorry off the topic"

read a shocking post that ink put up
    Let me try to clear things up for you. the ONLY posts that are getting deleted are the ones that either have personal information in them or are slanderous. There are plenty of posts that are still up where people talk about what assholes some people think that we are and how they think that we did things wrong and we welcome your thoughts and ideas although we would greatly prefer that they were helpful and not so negative. In addition, we have deleted posts where people have asked us to delete them if we thought that it was appropriate and would not harm the content of the site in any way.
    Inky

How can removing a post harm the site ?
    are you keeping all the useful info/pictures on the site in the hope to answer anyone questions

This will only lead to more members leaving and I am very disappointed as I was told any pics/ post would be removed if I asked a mod

ink closed it without replying to my question

this is what Somewhat Stoned told me the other day

Originally Posted by Somewhat Stoned View Post
    The site has always owned any pictures posted on it. As is 99% of all forums, we are not saying we won't delete any of your posts or pictures. Because we will, your security is really Important to us. Pm a mod with a request. But unto we legally change the rules. This is what they have been for the past 7 years.

You're more secure now that you have ever been we are improving the security of the website. We want to keep you guys safe and our selfs.

not trying to cause any problem on here but whats going on and why does ink not want to anser a simple question
    Last edited by riddick; 07-05-14 at 06:30 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riddick For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (07-05-14), Dr Plough (07-05-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

Fair one riddick , they won't want to be deleteing diarys as all these Newbee auto mother growers will be pissing in the wind without anything to read ...
    The bit I think there missing is without the people explaining how they did it and answering questions then it's just a story lol .
    Thctalk stories ??

Hey ho they must know what there doing with forums though ?
    Even if they can't grow dank shizznit !!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Plough For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (07-05-14), riddick (07-05-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,607 Times

Quote Originally Posted by riddick View Post
    "sorry off the topic"

read a shocking post that ink put up
    Let me try to clear things up for you. the ONLY posts that are getting deleted are the ones that either have personal information in them or are slanderous. There are plenty of posts that are still up where people talk about what assholes some people think that we are and how they think that we did things wrong and we welcome your thoughts and ideas although we would greatly prefer that they were helpful and not so negative. In addition, we have deleted posts where people have asked us to delete them if we thought that it was appropriate and would not harm the content of the site in any way.
    Inky

How can removing a post harm the site ?
    are you keeping all the useful info/pictures on the site in the hope to answer anyone questions

This will only lead to more members leaving and I am very disappointed as I was told any pics/ post would be removed if I asked a mod

ink closed it without replying to my question

this is what Somewhat Stoned told me the other day

Originally Posted by Somewhat Stoned View Post
    The site has always owned any pictures posted on it. As is 99% of all forums, we are not saying we won't delete any of your posts or pictures. Because we will, your security is really Important to us. Pm a mod with a request. But unto we legally change the rules. This is what they have been for the past 7 years.

You're more secure now that you have ever been we are improving the security of the website. We want to keep you guys safe and our selfs.

not trying to cause any problem on here but whats going on and why does ink not want to anser a simple question
    Inked Puffer's reply to the other thread:

i have answered these questions a hundred times before, i have not changed we will continue to respect the wishes of all who don't attack the forum. you want to post your opinions, fine do so. BUT any posts that breaks forum rules will be deleted. if you break the rules and are banned by a mod you lose my willingness to fulfill your requests.

It appears that as long as you don't get yourself banned they will delete your posts if requested.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiefKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

I bet they still havnt deleted jimmy420 as he requested as that would be bad for the forum lol .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Plough For This Useful Post:

riddick (07-05-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Plough View Post
    I bet they still havnt deleted jimmy420 as he requested as that would be bad for the forum lol .
    Jimmi420 had agreed to hold off on the deletion AFAIK, still in the pipeline though.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiefKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

lol Dr Plough your right there mate its just going to be old storys in time with no one to read them

KiefKat
    I read the reply ink gave you tbh it sounds like somthing she was told to say, not an anser to my question
    How can removing a post/pic harm the site ?

this is a control thing and its bad, rag never refuse to remove pic's,posts or delete somones account, he just did it

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riddick For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (07-05-14), KiefKat (07-05-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riddick View Post
    lol Dr Plough your right there mate its just going to be old storys in time with no one to read them

KiefKat
    I read the reply ink gave you tbh it sounds like somthing she was told to say, not an anser to my question
    How can removing a post/pic harm the site ?

this is a control thing and its bad, rag never refuse to remove pic's,posts or delete somones account, he just did it
    Because if (as probably has happened) a member asks for all their posts to be removed it could lead to a lot of threads not making sense and therefore needing to be deleted (negatively affecting the forum).
    I'm not saying I agree with this decision, but at the end of the day the only thing we can do is leave if we don't like it. At this stage that is the only option left to us.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiefKat For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (07-05-14), Dr Plough (07-05-14), riddick (07-05-14)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast