Thread: green house seeds EXODUS cheese?

Thanks

Default green house seeds EXODUS cheese?

so I would like to know if these seeds are anything to do with the original uk exodus cheese as green house claim?
    I thought these plants were clone only between members of the exodus movement?
    I ask as i really would like to sample this fine herb. so if anyone knows if these seeds are legit? or any other seed co that
    has them (or extremely close to the original exodus cheese) it would be appreciated!
    peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey_D For This Useful Post:

Rockster (09-06-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

I can't speak for how good the Greenhouse Exodus is but Franco was very proud of the fact he managed to reverse the 1989 UK Exodus and says he took 9 months to finally crack it as it's known to be difficult to reverse.

But I've got the Exodus in seed form with my Cheese#1 but it's not femmed and is regular seed and came about through a spontaneous sexual reversal of an Exodus clone that when flipped to flower grew out not as a hermaphrodite but as a pure male which when used to dust sister Exodus clones produced seeds all carrying the cheese chemotype/resin profile.

And was on sale several months before Franco bought his out so am I am glad I pipped him at the post!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

erbie (09-06-14), Mikey_D (09-06-14)

Thanks

Good info Rockster, thanks for sharing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to erbie For This Useful Post:

Rockster (09-06-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

I've got the original exodus, that i've kept for a good few years now, it came to me from a very good friend who has kept and run this strain for many years. I've grown GHS exodus cheese, and in my opinion it dont compare to the original exodus/luton/Uk cut or whatever folks like to call it, I don't know fuck all about the in's and out's breading, but I do know the taste, smell, and stone effect of exodus cheese, GHS don't cut it for me. I had five seeds, 4 of which germed and they grew out ok with no issues. The smell when growing was not as intense as the original and yield slightly down. Aesthetically the bud formation don't look the same as the original with less foxtailing that I would expect...I would recommend give Rocksters Cheese #1 a bash, I've not grown this myself but seen a few on here that have and it sure looks pretty close to me from what i've seen.

Regards BL

Thanks

Thanks for the info guys.
    I think i'll have a look at rocksters cheese#1!
    I'd love to get my hands on the real deal tho! lol ur lucky!
    is it as good as i expect it is?, the high, smell, flavour? ect....
    cheers
    peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

This is the real deal...Its fuckin evil I tell ya

Regards BL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Mikey_D (09-06-14)

Thanks

I have smoked Exodus/UK cheese on very many occasions, one of the best smokes going