Thread: nutriants guide

Thanks

Default nutriants guide

hey i need a guide of when i need to start nutriants on my plants what nutriants to use and also how much to do and so forth same with watering how do i know when its enough water many thanks guys

im going to be growing in a 10ft by 8 ft green house in southan uk so all hints and tips would help.

Thanks

Default Helping hand

Look up advanced nutrients line. It's easy for newer growers and you get good results. Don't feed for about a week after it pokes out of the dirt. And don't over feed, less is more. Allowing your roots to dry a bit between watering works fine. I will water every 24 hours, be sure your pots drain well too. It's a learning curve and not all setups are the same. But I can help ya with what ya need. I can get 2.5 oz per plant on that food @ only 4 week veg.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Watering every 24 hrs is excessive.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Kawirider535 (08-07-14), PJR71 (08-07-14)

Thanks

only 2.5 a plant are they autos?

Thanks

normall cannabis seeds what time of year do you plant them and how long do they take to grow?

Thanks

Where are u located? In bc you can plant June 1 and harvest in fall. I let them go till ripe mostly by the end of October. Planting mid June works well up here for our gardens.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kawirider535 View Post
    Don't feed for about a week after it pokes out of the dirt. And don't over feed, less is more. Allowing your roots to dry a bit between watering works fine. I will water every 24 hours, be sure your pots drain well too. It's a learning curve and not all setups are the same.
    I think the learning curve is yours as we experienced growers ignore the daft advice above !

Thanks

would you be able to give me advice atall then if that is wrong and i live couple hours south of london so times would be greatly appreciated so what time of what month till time of what month thanks again

Thanks

I would check out the nutrient starter kits a lot of the companies are putting out. They come with everything you need and a feeding schedule telling you when to feed the plants and what mixtures.

Some examples: Fox Farms Dirty Dozen, Rock Nutrients Rock Box, General Hydroponics Go Box. I have used all and can vouch that they work really well!