Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: uk outdoor greenhouse grow

Thanks

Default uk outdoor greenhouse grow

what time do i plant cannabis seeds? and how long do they take to grow thank you

Thanks

For best results plant the seeds at 3:30am
    give me the best results,

How long do they take to grow

Should only take a few days

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keepitgreen For This Useful Post:

bigginge87 (13-07-14), M_C (09-07-14), smokeypokey (04-08-14)

Thanks

Here is mine planted out in May.
    There monsters.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by keepitgreen View Post
    For best results plant the seeds at 3:30am
    give me the best results,

How long do they take to grow

Should only take a few days
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

U can plant seed anytime u basically have at least 90 days b4 u get the first frost.. U won't get the size u would if say u planted in April . But all in all it can be done this late in the year.
    If your using a greenhouse u extend the time out a lil further but will still go strait to flower because of light cycle. Just wouldn't have to worry about the weather..
    Using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texascloset For This Useful Post:

bigginge87 (13-07-14), TheBipolarBear (10-07-14)

Thanks

if you want some really large plants start them off indoors in apr and move them in to a heated green house in may till early july and then plant outside

As they grow top them a few times so you get the stem nice and thick and a large root mass
    you will have large strong plant with loads of tops

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Texascloset View Post
    U can plant seed anytime u basically have at least 90 days b4 u get the first frost.. U won't get the size u would if say u planted in April . But all in all it can be done this late in the year.
    If your using a greenhouse u extend the time out a lil further but will still go strait to flower because of light cycle. Just wouldn't have to worry about the weather..
    im planning to start growing next year my main crop but was thinking about autos for now, does this seem plausable to you guys? and because im waiting till next year what month to plant my main crop and what month should they be ready? im going to be growing in a 10ft by 8ft greenhouse so also how many plants could i grow in there? many thanks in advance

Thanks

In a green house your options are limitless really.. Auto's will maybe take a lil longer this time of year because there a schedule type of plant. (Won't go strait to flower) that in mind I'd say just go for it. Watch the humidity in the greenhouse and u may want to save a lil room for a propane heater( keep above 55min).
    Far as spacing it really just depends on what strain an traits your working with.you've got 80' total to work with - workspace inside the gh. A good estimate would be 1 per 2'sguare.(4foot area)
    Hmmm next yr. gotta consider your height when u plan to sprout. Wide plants need less head room but more floor space.taller plants u can pack in tighter as long as the airs good. I usually start outdoors around mid may early June but I'm in the south. Canada may have about the same start time that I use. But I could only guess.

Thanks

you really seem to know your stuff im a complete novice i no nothing i bassicly need a step by step guide lol like how do i control humidity what humidity do i need and why a propane heater? and what does 55 min mean? is it i need it one veeryday for 55 mins sorry im a perfectionist too so i like to have everythign palnned to a tee one of the reasons why i smoke it controls my inpulses and rapid ccling bi polar disorder and severe aniexty so i need to make it perfect thank you so much for you time

Thanks

would you be willing to PM so i can ask you all the things directly atall?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast