Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: uk outdoor greenhouse grow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keepitgreen View Post
    For best results plant the seeds at 3:30am
    give me the best results,

How long do they take to grow

Should only take a few days
    Too funny bt nt rly good advice, wait till atleast 9am. Who is up before then rly

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigginge87 For This Useful Post:

keepitgreen (13-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBipolarBear View Post
    you really seem to know your stuff im a complete novice i no nothing i bassicly need a step by step guide lol like how do i control humidity what humidity do i need and why a propane heater? and what does 55 min mean? is it i need it one veeryday for 55 mins sorry im a perfectionist too so i like to have everythign palnned to a tee one of the reasons why i smoke it controls my inpulses and rapid ccling bi polar disorder and severe aniexty so i need to make it perfect thank you so much for you time
    I think he means 55f minimum temp. Humidity is very hard to control in a gh, keep doors and vents open during flowering and hope for the best. Good luck and start a diary with your autos this year I would be interested to see hw they do this late in season. What lattitude are you growing at?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

i have no idear its in my back garden lol and i shant be growing till next year as i have to sort my garden out for it i need fenceing put up buy the green house and what not level the ground and so forth but its like ive asked questions and i really feel i dont get the answers people talk but dont seem to actually answer what i ask

Thanks

Plant indoirs around march - april, plants out in greenhouse any time after last frost and when your seedling is 6" +.
    If you eant to plsnt straight in gh I would suggest end of april

im deep undercover, its all lies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2