Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pleasant eBay surprise

Thanks

Default Pleasant eBay surprise

I've just had this delivered, I bought it on eBay for £33 delivery inc. 100x50x50, I'm gonna pop my mother plant in there when I switch the lights in the main tent.
    I can't believe the quality of it for the money! fantastic value, sturdy and easy to put up, what a joy.
    The seller also has some very nice digital ballasts with timers and remote control. Made by Solis Tek. I'm gonna check the prices out.

I'm well chuffed Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	267964

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T20oer For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (19-10-14), M_C (09-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

50x50... don't see many of them.

Good find
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

any chance of the name of the seller? I've found one that looks like it, but its £43 with the postage added on

ganjagunman Guest

Ive got the same tent but mines 80x80x160 proper tough bits of kit.

Thanks

I've spotted the 60x60x140 for just £42

On the fence however as to whether to go for that....or to go for a stealth PC build ( I can get some tall old servers through work that can gut out. It's a very steep learning curve when new to this. I think I did plant an apple seed in the garden as I kid in the mid 90s, and thats about it lol

I haven't smoked anything in well over 15yrs , lost touch of previous contacts (and TBH I think what I got way back then was probably junk) .......its just for personal (and partner use), but literally maybe like 2 each per week tops, so wonder if going down the tent route may be a bit overkill.

Only thing putting me off about the PC route, is a) lots of sites saying what you get out of a pc build will be rubbish, and b) (more concerned) how difficult it may be to mod to make odourless, faffing to find suitable mylar, somehow fit/secure a carbon filter etc

for sake of ease - I assume its comparatively much easier to fit filters etc to one of these tents

Thanks

tent is the way to do it. Much easier if you have the room for it.
    Filters fans etc are so easy to fit too.

ganjagunman Guest

Ive just bought the 60x60x140 for £35 as I already have the 80x80x160 version. The 60x60x140 im going to use for a LED grow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (19-10-14)

Thanks

edit - I'm a numpty wrong thread lol

Thanks

can I ask where got one for £35 please?

I'm definately leaning more towards going tent now. I don't think I need that much from it so was at first thinking PC grow would be fine...but then after gutting the case, its more the 'finnicky' work involved after, ie drilling rivets out/dremelling etc that I'm a bit too lazy to do Upside of a tent means potentially get a higher yield, make it last and put tent away again til I want to grow more again perhaps.

I was originally wanting to go for LEDS above all the others, but time and time again I keep reading that they'll good for the veg state but no good for when it comes to flowering time so having 2nd and 3rd thoughts about that

ganjagunman Guest

Search this number in ebay - 131297647975

Its £38.99 not £35 sorry.

Easier to buy a tent for what its worth, no messing around, no light leaks, no smell leaks all the nastys you don't want risking hermie plants etc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

MrBlobby (18-10-14)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast