Thread: Custom grow house

Thanks

Default Custom grow house

Hey guys, i have a mate who's making a grow house, and the walls will be covered with hammer-style texture which is pretty expensive.
    Is it necessary to cover the walls completely from top to toe, or is it enough to do it only from the lights and down?

I am thinking about issue of too little light reflected (it's a 55*35cm approx) in the tent, and maybe that the material that is there originally is black and may cause overheating ?
    I am aware that hammer-style texture "breaks" the light helping the heat.

attached is an example of the project (made with 1337 paint skills)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the painting.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	268862
    Last edited by magnifico; 22-07-14 at 04:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magnifico For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (22-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by magnifico View Post
    Hey guys, i have a mate who's making a grow house, and the walls will be covered with hammer-style texture which is pretty expensive.
    Is it necessary to cover the walls completely from top to toe, or is it enough to do it only from the lights and down?

I am thinking about issue of too little light reflected (it's a 55*35cm approx) in the tent, and maybe that the material that is there originally is black and may cause overheating ?
    I am aware that hammer-style texture "breaks" the light helping the heat.

attached is an example of the project (made with 1337 paint skills)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the painting.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	268862
    Might work for the tomato in the drawing but no chance for cannabis......Ha ha, just kidding matey.

Looks good, just use mat white paint all around. Or if you have some special stuff just from the light down is OK.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    Might work for the tomato in the drawing but no chance for cannabis......Ha ha, just kidding matey.

Looks good, just use mat white paint all around. Or if you have some special stuff just from the light down is OK.
    great stuff, thank you for the help. if anyone else has questions go ahead but otherwise this threat is CLOSED!