Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some advice needed - Thief in house!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimulation View Post
    I would but ive already bailed him out £300 odd quid that he owed some dealers, Constant debt and gambling with this lad, You cant help people when they wont help themselfs :/
    I know the feeling mate, some people just can't be helped. Hide your bud if he can't keep the sticky fingers away, just drop him a bud or 2 now and then, it's not easy being broke, especially with a MJ habit lol
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fingers36 For This Useful Post:

Boner420 (01-08-14), BruceLean (01-08-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I don't think sharing is the issue, it's the helping himself....
    Yeah thats it, Just bang outta order, At least ask

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Tell him you understand bro you know it's cool go to hug him Bang with the fore head across the bridge off the nose problem solved
    Trying to avoid violence or anything to attract police lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fingers36 View Post
    I know the feeling mate, some people just can't be helped. Hide your bud if he can't keep the sticky fingers away, just drop him a bud or 2 now and then, it's not easy being broke, especially with a MJ habit lol
    Yeah as M_C said its just the taking without asking lol but looks like going for a lock on the door approach gonna ask him and say about missing bud just for the reasction, Never know might come clean but dowt it & yeah the odd buds are just for keeping his mouth shut and cos no one likes going without weed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,409 Times

I would say you will forget about what he took so far. From now on every g missing you lose a finger lol. Just kidding just tell um you grew it its your weed you work hard for it. If he wants his own you will show him how beyond that your not helping and will be putting a lock on your door

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stonedbunny For This Useful Post:

PJR71 (23-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stonedbunny View Post
    I would say you will forget about what he took so far. From now on every g missing you lose a finger lol. Just kidding just tell um you grew it its your weed you work hard for it. If he wants his own you will show him how beyond that your not helping and will be putting a lock on your door
    Haha then toes after lol Yeah just asked him and explained how a lot has gone missing, He tried using the scales may be dodgy (There calibrated and new lol) well at least i know he's a liar and a thief. So yepp going out an buying a lock, Shame really but owell.

Thanks everyone

Stimulation

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stimulation For This Useful Post:

M_C (23-07-14), stonedbunny (23-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,409 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stimulation View Post
    Haha then toes after lol Yeah just asked him and explained how a lot has gone missing, He tried using the scales may be dodgy (There calibrated and new lol) well at least i know he's a liar and a thief. So yepp going out an buying a lock, Shame really but owell.

Thanks everyone

Stimulation
    That's the shit thing you can't trust anyone even family. Most people will get the hint before the need to move onto toes lmao

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stonedbunny For This Useful Post:

PJR71 (23-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fingers36 View Post
    It;s your brother man, if he's broke and can't get none share the love
    I agree wiv this man.
    Ive bailed my bro out countless times m8. This fuckin cunt has even stole ma tuck money aff me when a used to go to school.
    But its my Brother...my blood. And a stick by him no matter what. No way would a see him wivout weed if a had some....now that am growing.

But a understand we are all different...and a hope it dont cause yous to fall out. Cause at the end of the day....its only a bit of weed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stonedbunny View Post
    That's the shit thing you can't trust anyone even family. Most people will get the hint before the need to move onto toes lmao
    Yepp true words!

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA FAE GLESGA View Post
    I agree wiv this man.
    Ive bailed my bro out countless times m8. This fuckin cunt has even stole ma tuck money aff me when a used to go to school.
    But its my Brother...my blood. And a stick by him no matter what. No way would a see him wivout weed if a had some....now that am growing.

But a understand we are all different...and a hope it dont cause yous to fall out. Cause at the end of the day....its only a bit of weed.
    The bailing him out bit i couldnt care, Sure its a few hundred but like you said hes blood.

Its the whole stealing part, Sure if he asked i probs would have sorted him a J but to steal off the person that has bailed you out is raw, kinda like that saying "You don't bite that hand that feeds you".

Owell it is what it is and now i know, Just like others had suggested just hide / lock it up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimulation For This Useful Post:

RASTA (23-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Scare him enough bro lol think my brother would more afraid of what my old man would done if he called the law lol
    Not nice bro I have sister just can't help but steal lol hasnt been allowed in my home in yrs hope the lock works bro unfortunately if found locks only tend to keep the honest man away

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Stimulation (24-07-14)

Thanks

That really sucks stimulation, I hate to see family feuds like that. Maybe the lock will wake him up a bit, a reality check kinda, I would hide it in your room somewhere other than where you have had it just to extra safe tho. And don't forget your key! It's very annoying putting a lock in your room, something that doesn't really need one, go to the kitchen and forget...just saying.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BadFish For This Useful Post:

Stimulation (24-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Scare him enough bro lol think my brother would more afraid of what my old man would done if he called the law lol
    Not nice bro I have sister just can't help but steal lol hasnt been allowed in my home in yrs hope the lock works bro unfortunately if found locks only tend to keep the honest man away
    Yeah personally dont think he would call old bill but you never know? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
    That really sucks stimulation, I hate to see family feuds like that. Maybe the lock will wake him up a bit, a reality check kinda, I would hide it in your room somewhere other than where you have had it just to extra safe tho. And don't forget your key! It's very annoying putting a lock in your room, something that doesn't really need one, go to the kitchen and forget...just saying.
    I know mate im gutted, But id rather just get on with it and learn from it, These things happen. Owell got a good lock an il fit it soon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimulation For This Useful Post:

The budda (23-07-14)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2