Thread: Need to leave my girls for a bit...

Northern hemisphere of beautiful Planet Earth
    Thanks

Default Need to leave my girls for a bit...

I have the most beautiful Hash Bomb plants growing in the greenhouse. I have bent them as they were getting too tall and anchored them, this has really opened them up to the sun and I have buds popping up everywhere. We are past preflowering, and are now getting to the end of early flowering. Buds are looking plentiful and there are now trichomes appearing on the leaves around the buds. I brought them on by covering them 12/12 starting about three weeks ago. Problem... I have a weeks holiday booked in just over a week, can I stop covering them for a week? Will it do harm? Or do I get a caretaker in to continue covering for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has been my first grow and I am so pleased with the performance so far.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Best get a babysitter bro a week off the normal day light will put them back into veg with all the stress and hormone changes that go with it FairPlay on your first grow my friend

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Guinevere (24-07-14)

Thanks

We'll done on your first, but I would also go with a sitter, specially if their going that good. He/she can also send you updates, instead of having to worry the whole week

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BadFish For This Useful Post:

Guinevere (24-07-14)

Northern hemisphere of beautiful Planet Earth
    Thanks

Cool, a sitter it is, they are looking so good I just don't want to stress them out - I'll have to put some pics up, cheers

Thanks

What are the daylight hrs there? How close to. 12/12?
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Hi text gets bright at the minute around 5 am dark around 10 pm Northern Ireland

Thanks

Def get a trusted sitter..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Texascloset For This Useful Post:

The budda (26-07-14)