Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats happening with her ??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Yes, if its on when its supposed to be dark.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

Vador (02-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times
    Provided Answers: 16

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    Yes, if its on when its supposed to be dark.
    Not as important in veg though, you can leave the light on for 24 hours a day in veg but still a good to practice to stick to the schedule as best you can

Thanks

It seems like my plant is going to die, giving her coffee grounds today, thumbs up (Y)

Thanks

If my plant dies, can anybody send me few seeds ? I learned so much from my first grow.

Thanks

Day 2 treatment, I gave her coffee grounds right in the soil, sprayd her with water and also cut of some of the terrible leaves which were totally dried up and hopefully encourage new growth Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1272.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	269642

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times
    Provided Answers: 24

Quote Originally Posted by estish View Post
    If my plant dies, can anybody send me few seeds ? I learned so much from my first grow.
    Are you being serious?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (02-08-14), PJR71 (02-08-14), stonedbunny (02-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times
    Provided Answers: 16

Quote Originally Posted by estish View Post
    Day 2 treatment, I gave her coffee grounds right in the soil, sprayd her with water and also cut of some of the terrible leaves which were totally dried up and hopefully encourage new growth Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1272.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	269642
    Keep spraying often as well, every 10 minutes if you have to lol

Thanks

Just a thought but it looks like its had too much heat ?

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 8

Been looking @ Pic and it don't look good, hope She recovers 4 you m8, But if not you might wanna check out Herbies, Good Selection,Good Prices, and Quick Delivery...also IF you skint check out the KC45's you get 10 beans Auto(Regs) for the princely sum of say £11 + £4 PnP but as always Herbies will also give you 3 x FREE seeds and at the moment You would get 1 x ROYAL QUEEN CRITICAL FEMINISED SEED_£7.92 and 2 x SKUNK HAZE REGULAR SEEDS...so all in that would give You 13 beans for £15 not bad eh, plus You will have a Nice selection of 10 x Auto(Reg) / 1 x Photo period(FEM) and 2 x Photo period(Reg) Hope You can turn the one you have around, but I fear She may be a goner...!

atb

Edit: And stay the hell away from Tomato Granules or what ever? BioBizz Try Packs are like only £12-13 on Fleabay, also maybe look into Plant Magic + pretty good range as well, both companies offer all you need at no great cost...

I use

BioBizz - Alg-A-Mic / Fish Mix / Bloom/ Top Max / Heaven

and just recently started using more and more of PM lines..

Plant Magic + Silicon / Magne-Cal / Veg Boost

Oh and Super Thrive

Edit: don't think you allowed to ask about being sent seeds/beans(IDK? could be Wrong) atb
    Last edited by CB71; 02-08-14 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Doctor
    I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

If You are New Please Read > > > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...les-And-Facts! < < < Thank You

If You are New Please Read > > > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...orum-Etiquette < < < Thank You

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CB71 For This Useful Post:

PJR71 (02-08-14)

Thanks

I live in Estonia, it's difficult to order seeds without post office tracking them to police. xD lol

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast