Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DIY Bong cleaning liquid

Thanks

Default DIY Bong cleaning liquid

Now then thc tokers. can anyone suggest any thing that will clean a glass bong this doe not include iso! at £5 a bottle.
    I am talking about things left laying around the house or can be bought for cheap.
    Salt is good I did mine with water last time but its well mucky now and you have shake the living hell out of it.
    Vodka is good but I don't drink so would cost about the same as iso anyway it will be interesting to hear your feed back thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-20)

Thanks

why not google it? lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-20), M_C (01-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

...you get what you pay for!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,106 Times

Metho and rice mate always brings my bong up band new.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leftfootriteshoe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-20), Solo Quin (01-08-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leftfootriteshoe View Post
    Metho and rice mate always brings my bong up band new.
    That's good mate best answer so far thanks for the input. Someone said lemon juice not sure this would work but meth about same price as iso. Rice is a new one I will try out different products & see what works best.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-20), leftfootriteshoe (01-08-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solo Quin View Post
    That's good mate best answer so far thanks for the input. Someone said lemon juice not sure this would work but meth about same price as iso. Rice is a new one I will try out different products & see what works best.
    Depending on how filth my bong is. If its just a tad dirty its metho and rock salt, but if its real stanky after a big night i prefer to use rice cos the rock salt dissolves to quick. Hope this helps. Keep her lit brother
    Lefty.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leftfootriteshoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Heavy night mine not been cleaned for a bout 2 months n every night is a heavy one lol
    I can afford cleaner but every thing adds up like to keep holes in my bucket very small to say the least.
    This is the bong I have bought it few months back. http://www.head-nature.com/tree/3030...%22-46cm.xhtml

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-20), leftfootriteshoe (01-08-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solo Quin View Post
    Heavy night mine not been cleaned for a bout 2 months n every night is a heavy one lol
    I can afford cleaner but every thing adds up like to keep holes in my bucket very small to say the least.
    This is the bong I have bought it few months back. http://www.head-nature.com/tree/3030...%22-46cm.xhtml
    Nice piece man, maby try metho and rocksalt first, the rice may get stuck in the lil holes bit the salt will desolve if it does. 2 months that thing has to be black from top to bottom give her a clean so u cam actually taste your green.
    lefty.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leftfootriteshoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A bottle of metho and a cheap bag of rice will last u AGES mate.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leftfootriteshoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe I told a little wrong I have been clearing the down pipe only cause that is the first thing to block.
    I don't know if its cause I'm lazy twat or rippin up first thing on a morning just mucky as hell had ago with the salt water not even touching it pal.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-20)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast