Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey guys whats the best cheap vape pen or tool?

Thanks

easy to use and has different temp settings which

Thanks

is nice, it also has passthrough capability and it

Thanks

is pretty sexy and sleek. the battery life is pretty good also

Thanks

Looks very like the Storm I have. Anyone know the difference between the two?

Storms a nice bit of kit and well put together BTW.

Thanks

I wouldn't by any knock off vape pens because they're usually not vaporizers anyway. They just rip off the design but are combustive instead.

Thanks

I love my Magic Flight Launch Box. It may be the best thing I have ever bought. After years of blazing my lungs were starting to feel pretty bad and after buying my MFLB I haven't smoked in months. I would have to say though that imo the MFLB is very expensive when you see what's actually involved. When I got it I was like "Really?! Is that it?! For all that money?!" The only reason it's not a complete rip-off is the excellent warranty cover. But then, I suppose I've already paid for about 10 of these things with the initial outlay. Also, to really get the full use out of it you need to buy the power adaptor which is also ludicrously expensive for what is essentially a cheap plug and wire with a variable resistor attached. But imo this is essential because the portable (and also crazily overpriced) batteries seriously fade after a couple of months use, resulting in the screen not getting hot enough and gunk building up on the screen, which means it needs cleaned more often or the MFLB will not work as well as it should. So...I've just had a massive gripe about the initial cost. And the crappy batteries. BUT...once the initial outlay is out of the way, things all get beautiful! Haven't spent money on tobacco in months. Lungs feel better without the tobacco. And the high is slightly different with the box. Not in a bad way. Just different. I thought at first I missed the feeling of smoking but after I stuck with it I grew to like the vape high and experience better than smoking. Tried smoking a blunt with my friend recently and had to give it back to him as my throat has recovered to the extent that smoking felt really nasty. Would never go back now unless we have some kinda The Walking Dead-type event that knocks out all electricity. Mind you, in a zombie apocalypse I might consider giving up getting high in favour of getting away from zombies. There are very convincing MFLB copies available online from Chinese wholesalers but I haven't tried one and can't say whether they work as well as the real thing or if thetrippyhippy is correct in saying they're combustive. Also, I haven't tried any other vaporisers so I can't say if MFLB is better or worse. Just that I like it!

Thanks

I know it's not "cheap", but buying my volcano digit was the best investment I've ever made. It's paid for itself 10x over AT LEAST in efficiency gained. There may be other vapes that give similar efficiency, but definitely no other bag vapes. Smoking from a bag is a vastly better experience than smoking from a whip in my opinion because you can take large hits and your breathing isn't constricted by a small tube. 1 gram lasts me and my gf 2 days in the volcano, whereas 1 gram in bowls lasts us half a day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoner Pros For This Useful Post:

Greenfiend (26-10-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Im always checking out atmos pens. They always have some sales going on their site since they always have a new vaporizer coming out. i usually give my old one to my friends for a gram

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2