Ok so i got given this plant about 3 weeks ago in a shitty condition sorted out its nutrient diff flushed and left to suck up all that fresh water now just fed for the first time after a week of drying up my new issue is as its been used as a mother plant it has been butcherd fairly badly and not looked after there is only 2 main colas 1 good size one half the size of other i topped them both and have had some new growth the 2 new shoots but its minimul and im worried that with it being late in the year do i have enough time to grow new colas which way should i go to increase my yield? The details. (Strain) :cheese (medium) :compost mixed with perlite (feed) :tomorite 1/4 of recomendid as of flush (location) utdoor greenhouse (age) :aprox 3 months. Here are some pictures these are pretty crappy taken when i first got her hence the nute diff but you can still see the sad state of affairs shes a skinny girl and needs some fattening up so i ask all you cannabis conasours out there to dig deep and help this down and out young lady grow into the big glorious stinky women she deserves to be haha.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	269769Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	269770