Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hello stone heads and newbies:D come and chat :D

Thanks

Hey that sound like a whole lot of work, buy a filter and spend all that time that you would use up doing all of that on your plants instead they would love it! More information on your setup is in need tho
    FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BadFish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks

Hi there

I am a female yes not a male. I am pretty much new to all this. I live in a massive victorian town house flat above a sweet shop. My concern is the shop below me as they might smell the plants. I plan to plant it next to the window or use ordinary bulbs near the plants, according to a dutch man i spoke to years ago he said you dont really need any fancy equipment, your quality of bud wont be the same, however you will still get stoned off it. All you need is some plant food and water them and give them x amount of light and x amount of darkness.

does the carbon filter burn up a lot of electricity?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperdyperwindscreenwiper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks

Hi there

I am a female yes not a male. I am pretty much new to all this. I live in a massive victorian town house flat above a sweet shop. My concern is the shop below me as they might smell the plants. I plan to plant it next to the window or use ordinary bulbs near the plants, according to a dutch man i spoke to years ago he said you dont really need any fancy equipment, your quality of bud wont be the same as those who use all the mad equipment. however, you will still get stoned off it. All you need is some plant food and water them and give them x amount of light and x amount of darkness. also I dont have a balcony other wise I would be growing them out there. I am looking to juice cannabis.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperdyperwindscreenwiper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks

Ive also been looking up stuff on the internet. As I live in a small village near edinburgh where the cops are hardly around my street, the bummer is I live across the road from a pub.
    Ive been reading this on the internet

Law Enforcement:

They mostly ignore the smoking going on blatantly around them unless there’s kids nearby or someone has complained

In practice, the courts usually impose a fine in cases involving cannabis products.

I also got told by my friend who is training to become a lawyer that if I was diagnosed with a mental health problem and I am growing say 2 plants for my personal use and there was no intention of dealing or using it for any other illegal activity such as trafficking then I will avoid both prison and community service and I wont get charged. Is that true people? under scots law?

According to mary janes site on the internet

. Some growers, especially those who are just starting on their indoor marijuana-growing venture find these odor control systems expensive. These systems give a full control of the smell and odor of plants. However, there is also a less expensive but effective way of getting rid of this. Cleaning products found at home can actually be used to control the smell and odor of plants. Cover the strong odor coming from the weeds by using pine cleaner, bleach, perfumes and scented soaps.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperdyperwindscreenwiper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

all,s i can say is if your really concerned about law etc then its the first thing you should invest in (cf) if your above a sweet shop then try growing some candy kush lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdyperwindscreenwiper View Post
    Hi there

I am a female yes not a male. I am pretty much new to all this. I live in a massive victorian town house flat above a sweet shop. My concern is the shop below me as they might smell the plants. I plan to plant it next to the window or use ordinary bulbs near the plants, according to a dutch man i spoke to years ago he said you dont really need any fancy equipment, your quality of bud wont be the same, however you will still get stoned off it. All you need is some plant food and water them and give them x amount of light and x amount of darkness.

The CF isnt going to of any use to you if its not in a tent/room.

If i was you i would buy a Autoflower Cannabis seed, this will make sure you get something out of this. Should take 3 months start to finish that way as they dont need a dark period like Dutchy said. Much better for you imo.

Looks like the Ozone generator and Ona Gel are you way forward, And the slow cooker is a great idea as it will be cheap and effective. These wont be needed for the first month maybe.

If you could have her in the window and supplement some light each evening with a small 42w cfl light bulb or 2 for a few hours then it would help her and not be so expensive on the electric.

It is possible to grow weed in a PC case, as in the big noisy box the desktop computers circuit boards sit in>>>>https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...nd-Small-Grows Might be a bit much for now but just to see what can be done.

Or just a old/new cupboard like these guys.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...time-behind-it
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...m-stealth-mode!
    Last edited by chufuginlookinat; 09-08-14 at 07:08 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks

i burn incense sticks and oils around my house because i love the aromas, no filter in my drying room but nothing gets past the pleasant aromas that linger forever, but thats inside my house, if i dont use a carbon filter the air pushed out my grow room smells of cannabis outside my house.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billybud2 For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (19-06-21), GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks

ok what about using an ionizer? some woman from canada told me their excellent and cheaper than carbon filters and just do as good a job as anything

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hyperdyperwindscreenwiper For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (19-06-21), GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdyperwindscreenwiper View Post
    ok what about using an ionizer? some woman from canada told me their excellent and cheaper than carbon filters and just do as good a job as anything
    I already said yeah it would be ok but keep it away from the plant, and dont go mad with it or you will die.

Do you work at the United Nations or something lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Thanks

lol yeah I feel like that sometimes lol

so with the ionizer how long do i keep it on?

my plant will be sitting on a very big window sill that looks more like a table.....my mate had a cracking idea about making a small green house for a northern light plant with charcoal or cat litter inside with it to absorb the smell.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperdyperwindscreenwiper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-21)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast