Thread: Plagron Royal Mix for the seedlings

Thanks

Default Plagron Royal Mix for the seedlings

I'm a first time grower so I went down to my local Organic Earth store and asked the guys advice on soils and he sold me some Plagron Royal Mix, it supposedly has enough nutrients for an entire grow and thus the plants only require watering.

He also sold me some soil for the seedlings as the the royal mix is too heavy on the nutrients for a young plant and upon googling I found loads of people with their plants wilting for the first few weeks and as I'm growing autoflowers I don't really want to slow their growth at any point.

So i'm going to cut some cylinders out of 2l soda bottle and fill that with the seedling soil so it can grow through that into the Plagron stuff.

I'm wondering how much of the planting soil to use for each plant? My "pot" is roughly 40 litres or so and I'm planning to try and squeeze three plants in there.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmigBoker View Post
    I'm a first time grower so I went down to my local Organic Earth store and asked the guys advice on soils and he sold me some Plagron Royal Mix, it supposedly has enough nutrients for an entire grow and thus the plants only require watering.

He also sold me some soil for the seedlings as the the royal mix is too heavy on the nutrients for a young plant and upon googling I found loads of people with their plants wilting for the first few weeks and as I'm growing autoflowers I don't really want to slow their growth at any point.

So i'm going to cut some cylinders out of 2l soda bottle and fill that with the seedling soil so it can grow through that into the Plagron stuff.

I'm wondering how much of the planting soil to use for each plant? My "pot" is roughly 40 litres or so and I'm planning to try and squeeze three plants in there.

Plagron are very good at what they do ime. Its probably something the growers did.

Is this indoor?

Use a tooth pick or a straw as support if i was you.

3 plants from seed in the same pot might see problems down the road if one has a neut problem, you might correct one on one plant and cause another on another plant.