Thread: help needed please!

Thanks

Default help needed please!

hello is there anyone out there who has succesfully grown
    from outdor green house preferably in south of the uk? that could give me a guide of how? many thanks

In that tree outside of your bedroom window
    Thanks

im not in the south but gh growing is easy - just treat them like toms.

its a little late to be starting now though

Thanks

Hi there Bear!
    I do know a grower in that area of the country who uses a greenhouse, currently posting their thread for them. Basically, I think the idea is to start them up indoors then, at about 1-2 weeks you take them outdoors. From then on transplant them into big pots, make sure there's enough ventilation keep humidity down and let the sun do it's work! If it drops below 10 degrees at night your greenhouse may be in need of heating, however, paraffin greenhouse heaters are available if you have no power supply, or putting tea lights under a ceramic pot has the same effect I believe. Be careful though, Bear, remember growing is illegal in the UK, are the police in the south can be odd about that kind of thing, especially in the Ipswich area.

Thanks

Im from the south and grew in my greenhouse just fine.

Thanks

I'm not familiar with that part of the world, but its never to late to grow in a greenhouse. you can always use supplimental lighting if you need to veg longer, or use or use tarps to cover if you need to flower sooner. you can also control the enviroment with heaters or ac units. Where there is a will there is a way. just takes a little thought and in some cases a little money.

Thanks

Hi there bear,
    I've done it a few times now and although they grow well in the greenhouse it does require daily tending. Get some black bucket from B&Q for a pound each drill some holes in the bottom and fill with you medium of choice. Start them off in jiffy plugs first around the end of April try and get a early flowering strain that has a high mold resistance. It will get hot and cold and damp but as you go through the grow you will learn how to deal with each in turn. You just need to apply general greenhouse growing rules. The main thing is good air flow. Any way good luck feel free to ask any questions and I shall try and offer advice.