Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Organic Outdoor CBD Shark Shock

Thanks

Default Organic Outdoor CBD Shark Shock

Ahoya

I am doing an Outdoor Organic Medicine Grow and I didn't know what I wanted until this freebie landed on my lap. I got as part from an order I placed.

She is growing quite slow, but then again I see her everyday.

We are in our last month of Winter ( few more days ) and then its go time for outdoors. I am planning to pop her in mother earth and LST a lot.

So hopefully she pulls through and I can show of what I have.

Love and Light

Pete

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-05-19), Robbie red hat (06-09-14), Valentina (31-08-19)

Thanks

Default a Small pic

Ahoya

Here is a pic of the lady. It seems Tapatalk doesn't wanna load the pics

She is currently housed in a 15cm pot and the soil is a home made soil. Its a mix of

Compost
    Perlite
    Vermicompost
    Volcanic Rock Dust
    Bonemeal
    Humus
    Gypsum
    Kelp meal

I add additives to the " cooking soil " as money comes in, so the mother batch is always getting better and better. I also recycle all my used soil as well as all the roots. I chop my roots up quite fine and add them to the mix. Within the mother batch I noticed a few Red wigglers which probably came with the other soil mixes. I always add a couple of them to the plants and I haven't seem any problems.

Love and Light

Pete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00649.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	271688  

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

Robbie red hat (06-09-14), Valentina (31-08-19)

Thanks

Sounds interesting, I'll be sticking around on this one Pete. Haven't really played around much with making soil but looks like a worthy lesson
    FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BadFish For This Useful Post:

Valentina (31-08-19)

Thanks

Ahoya BadFish

Making soil just makes me feel closer to the plants and I have a few soil recipes that I still wanna try out.

Basically I want to have multiple soil mixes cooking away so that I can tune my soil to suite the strain I choose to grow and also just for playing. I have managed to source a dude that makes BEAUTIFUL compost. Just need to pop into town for Perlite and more VRD and I'll be adding to the current mix.

I still have 2 1/2 months to go before I can put my clones outside so time is on my side if I don't get to stoned and forget about it. LoL.

Love and Light

Pete

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

BadFish (26-08-14), Robbie red hat (06-09-14)

Thanks

That's great I can see where the connection comes in. What do you mean by cooking? And how do you formulate these recipes?

That last bits sounds like something that should be in the stoner section lol.....
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...toner-problems

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post

That's great I can see where the connection comes in. What do you mean by cooking? And how do you formulate these recipes?
    Cooking basically mean adding all your soil and amendments and letting your soil stand for a minimum of 2 months ( others say longer or shorter ) and thereby the soil becomes alive with all new life and its just beautiful.

I surfed the web till late hours finding quality recipes to try out. I will share them as I make them.

Love and Light

Pete

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

BadFish (26-08-14), Robbie red hat (06-09-14)

Thanks

Good stuff Pete, now when the soil is cooking does it need to be stored somewhere/ in something specific? Does temp and humidity affect the cooking process?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BadFish For This Useful Post:

Stinky Pete (26-08-14)

Thanks

I have my soil in 65L bins and I try to keep the soil moist. Mostly to a consistancy of a ringed out sponge. Every now and again I add some Organic Nutes to the soil like Guano and molasses just to keep things all happy inside.

I try to keep my soil at a temp of 24. Not sure why but it works great for me. I'm sure the microbes enjoy the warmer climate to a cold rainy day as well.

Love and Light

Pete

Thanks

Ahoya

Here is a new updated pic of the Shark Shock. I will try to post on a more regular basis. I've been away for a bit and haven't seen my ladies and seedlings in 4 days. Things hasn't changed a lot, but tomorrow is the 1st of September which means its almost time to put them outside.

I see that the 3rd tier is coming out which probably also means that low doses of feeding will be introduced in the future. I will start her off with some Worm Tea and from there on I'll move over to Guano and Molasses.

I would still L O V E to have a AACT Brewer , but in due time I suppose. Anyway, I forgot to ask if anyone grew Shark Shock before. Or even a puff report, whether it was a joint or a whole grow , I don't mind. I would just like to know what a 6% thc /6% cbd does to you when puffed. I'll certainly keep a small portion for puffing , but the rest goes to medice. I had the worst back pains 2 days ago. So bad that putting on pants was a mission.

So I'm really looking forward the end result. I'm still deciding if I'm gonna make only RSO or hash aswell. But edibles does come to mind and I saw the coolest recipe for making medicine lollipops. And I only said cool cause its new to me. LoL

I'm not entirely sure about her age. I kinda lost the dates, but I do know that the 12th of August she was pushing out her 1st set of leafs. I almost want to say that she popped the 7th but if I look at her she is then 25 days old. But then again, she wasn't the easiet to germ and keep alive

Love and Light

Pete

Name:	CAM00660.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	272150  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

Valentina (31-08-19)

Thanks

Default Update

Ahoya

So here is a much better pic of the Shark Shock and she is looking much better and growing at a good rate. She has started her 4th set of leafs and I will top her when she hits set 5. I have read a lot about main lining marijuana to get better yields and I will (giving it a go this season.

Her soil doesn't dry out so fast but then again she is under cfl. We are currently getting 11 hours and 30 minutes of lights so the lady will remain indoors still for a good time.

Love and Light

Pete

Name:	Shark%20Shock.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	272557  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

Valentina (31-08-19)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast