Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Music

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rlx View Post
    I actualy tried jamming while high lately and i noticed a huge difference for the good.
    What did u notice was a better difference?
    Gotta go do shit, but first! let me a smoke a L plz

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?123228-Our-new-podcast

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHomieSmoky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks

Default Music

Haha yes I know the feeling the some days music is just pointless without weed. I can’t get into the spirit of it and watching comedy without weed when you are depressed is recipe for disaster. I don’t get the jokes, gags but when im vaping away the comedy is more interesting and I understand what Big Bang theory chaps are saying and sarcasm from modern family.

But generally listening to music while stoned is the best thing in the world you can hear the extra beats clearly the sounds that average joes don’t pickup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Effysunshine890 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

I know what you mean. Music does something very deep in the brain.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), scoobywho (30-10-18)

Thanks

I've never tried playing guitar being high actually. I think it's an interesting experience

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diddli For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), scoobywho (30-10-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diddli View Post
    I've never tried playing guitar being high actually. I think it's an interesting experience
    I’ve never tried playing guitar when not high! What’s the point in that! I wanna play led zep, not Taylor swift

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), M_C (30-10-18), scoobywho (30-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

The Sound of silence in fingerstyle is my go to when I need to switch my brain off lol not picked mine up in ages though. Need to get back to it lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), i spy (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

ive trouble with going to light my cuppa tea thinkin its a bong, never mind playing guitar! admire those who can just pick one up n pluck way tho, never had the talent for music, my hobbies are usually messy n dirty, oil n wood dust or manglitter as the wife calls it!( i whittle crafty shite! shavings ends up everywhere)
    love my blues n country old school mind you! gary bb coleman elmore james bb king etc. appreciate all music if it gets a grove in me gets a foot atapping, head bobbing im sweet loving the hangdrum stuff atm tho, musics music, its all just noise till we precieve it in our heads.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    ive trouble with going to light my cuppa tea thinkin its a bong, never mind playing guitar! admire those who can just pick one up n pluck way tho, never had the talent for music, my hobbies are usually messy n dirty, oil n wood dust or manglitter as the wife calls it!( i whittle crafty shite! shavings ends up everywhere)
    love my blues n country old school mind you! gary bb coleman elmore james bb king etc. appreciate all music if it gets a grove in me gets a foot atapping, head bobbing im sweet loving the hangdrum stuff atm tho, musics music, its all just noise till we precieve it in our heads.
    Damn I love the blues! Blues is easy for a beginner to play mate, get yourself a guitar, I’ll point you in the right direction, you’ll be playing a blues shuffle within a few weeks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), lipnobody (01-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Trance & DnB at loud volume levels, and its with me wherever I go...smoke every waking hour too so no with/without comparison. Feel depressed without my Bass

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), Peanut butter (07-11-18), Priapus (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Trance & DnB at loud volume levels, and its with me wherever I go...smoke every waking hour too so no with/without comparison. Feel depressed without my Bass
    Feeling this!! What's ya name? What you had?...... reach for the lasers!
    ~~~ Northern Lights x Big Bud / SCROG..one plant, 16oz total yield

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Big-Bud-SCROG

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

AND (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), Priapus (08-11-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast