Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Tetra's balcony LST

Thanks

Lookin niiiiiiiiiiice How long till they're ready? I wanna see how much buddage you get off that beauty!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doped View Post
    Lookin niiiiiiiiiiice How long till they're ready? I wanna see how much buddage you get off that beauty!
    Thnax bro! I think it's approx 7 weeks left now, i want it to get very well done this time as im aiming for more of the couchlock cannabinoids this time and not just high THC. So between 19th - 26th October i think she's ready, maybe earlier due to she was so fast on starting the budding.

Thanks

Default Bonus pics :)

This is whats going on with the auto. Standing on the balcony again.

Some pics from the growroom and the buds forming on the solo PPP

Shot trough the "mylar blanket"

The epsoms/nutes seem to be doing their thing, no more yellowing yet.

Last edited by Tetra; 29-08-09 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks

lol at kicking the auto out! it just wont behave itself. i ended up giving 5 plants away (3 hempies and 2 in soil).. they were just getting in the way and taking valuable space and light. you did the right thing, get it poutside and let it get on with it..im sure she'll still return you a half oz though.

your pics above could be mistaken for a few plants, not just the one!.. spot on. you've certainly acheived much more growth than you could have if you let it grow straight. looing forward to seeing it in 7weeks time!
    hope the yellowing stays away..the epsoms should sort that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shark View Post
    lol at kicking the auto out! it just wont behave itself. i ended up giving 5 plants away (3 hempies and 2 in soil).. they were just getting in the way and taking valuable space and light. you did the right thing, get it poutside and let it get on with it..im sure she'll still return you a half oz though.

your pics above could be mistaken for a few plants, not just the one!.. spot on. you've certainly acheived much more growth than you could have if you let it grow straight. looing forward to seeing it in 7weeks time!
    hope the yellowing stays away..the epsoms should sort that.
    yeah, she did'nt behave, thus the concequences!! What has happened with the plants u gave away? Is they going well? Kinda interrested in the hempys since im thinking of doing one of those next.

Yeah, and i hope that illusion will get even stronger in a month or so Yeah seems like the epsoms worked out fine!
    Last edited by Tetra; 29-08-09 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks

Default Strange plant..

Just wanna show a pic of another plant i got, it's so strange looking, i dont know what it is, I got if from a neighbur, anyone got a clue?

Thanks

Wow that PPP is budsitetastic! lol looking good mate looks a wise decision to chuck the auto out and let that monster stretch itself out, keep it up mate and ye that is one wierd looking plant i like it looks almost like the frilly necks on those lizards that flare theyre necks up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gangjamin View Post
    Wow that PPP is budsitetastic! lol looking good mate looks a wise decision to chuck the auto out and let that monster stretch itself out, keep it up mate and ye that is one wierd looking plant i like it looks almost like the frilly necks on those lizards that flare theyre necks up
    Yes it is, nice word only thing im a bit worried about is that tops of branches will grow bigger the smaller sideshoots, but it looks pretty even still, i hope the small ones keep up the pace. Been thinking about supercropping the talest ones.. but i dont know if thats such a good idea during flowering? i think it's gonna be allright anyway

Yes, agrees, it even has kinda claws on some leaf edges, wonder what the name is on that dragonlike plant

Thanks

R.I.P Auto

Could'nt keep her outside now, may get company.. and well, she did'nt behave so now picked apart XD Decarboxylating (cremating? ) her remains in oven now 120C for 20 min's then down a little bag.
    Last edited by Tetra; 29-08-09 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks

She turned into almost exactly 5g skank weed XD Probably nothin u guys would smoke, but could be perfect for me with no tolerance and a big need for CBD in my smoke. Will try her out in time and see if i get a headache or if it's smokable.

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast