Thread: help with glass bong

Thanks

Default help with glass bong

hi all random one here after years of smoking and months of saving up im wanting a decent glass bong with bells and whistles i have around £200 to spend and ill be using it with my vapexhale coud evo when they will be released at christmas but also want to use it on its own now i like all these peculator's and diffusers etc but im lost any bong experts out there that can push me in the right direction or which sites to go on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andie View Post
    hi all random one here after years of smoking and months of saving up im wanting a decent glass bong with bells and whistles i have around £200 to spend and ill be using it with my vapexhale coud evo when they will be released at christmas but also want to use it on its own now i like all these peculator's and diffusers etc but im lost any bong experts out there that can push me in the right direction or which sites to go on

Not sure which neck of the woods you from man, But I found a site its in the EU so you have to ship but arrived in the UK within few days and the prices are half of what you would pay over here for the same product. Tracked delivery very good company and great value for money don't even think you will need to spend 200 to be honest there's some wicked bong for 100 delivery is a tenner.

If you look above in the DIY bong cleaning section you will see my bong, it cost me round about £55 including delivery not sure I can post links on here but check out head nature shop google it you wont be disappointed.

Regards SQ.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

dragonboizee (17-09-14)

Thanks

Here's mine, €180 and as above I'm in uk and ordered from Europe blackleaf.de and saved a fortune!

Mcpuffin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to McPuffin For This Useful Post:

Solo Quin (23-09-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin View Post

Here's mine, €180 and as above I'm in uk and ordered from Europe blackleaf.de and saved a fortune!

Mcpuffin

Hell that's a lot of money for a bong what size is it, better hope you don't drop it 8)

Thanks

What size? Bout a foot and a half tall, 7mm thick glass (: and the best cooler I've ever had!

McPuff

E2a - if I ordered this from the uk, it would of cost almost £200! €180 = 145 that included postage too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to McPuffin For This Useful Post:

Solo Quin (16-09-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin View Post
    What size? Bout a foot and a half tall, 7mm thick glass (: and the best cooler I've ever had!

McPuff

E2a - if I ordered this from the uk, it would of cost almost £200! €180 = 145 that included postage too!
    Its nice mate I can see its thick glass, the one I bought would be a round £100 to buy in the UK its 46inch 7m also had plenty of time to think about what I wanted this seems to fit my needs all round. Where did you buy from in the EU was it head nature cause if not you should take a lot prices are way cheaper than retail over here.

8)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

dragonboizee (17-09-14)

Thanks

Half the fun of a new bong is shopping for the perfect one. Most head shops will let you try before you buy. Just take a liter of water with you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Roybo For This Useful Post:

Solo Quin (21-09-14)

Thanks

I'm in the UK and make custom Bongs if you're looking for something special

I'd love to help I thin their are a few pictures of custom bongs I've made before wandering around I'll see if I can find a few

Cheers GH aka OG
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glasshopper For This Useful Post:

McPuffin (17-09-14), Solo Quin (23-09-14)

Thanks

I would recommend a percolator bong
    Last edited by M_C; 23-08-17 at 07:10 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbie420 For This Useful Post:

Solo Quin (23-09-14)

Thanks

I have actually used a website called Bong Reviews UK before.

They review and cover glass pieces mainly anyway so may be worth a shot.