Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My first grow

Thanks

Default My first grow

Diy 3*3*2 tent

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to non_smoker0922 For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

scoobyvince Guest

Looks pretty cool from here mate. any chance of getting some more details on the tent, i.e. what is was before you diyed it into a growtent, also more details on lights, grow media etc. Thanks. looks interesting for a smal grow which I'm after.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobyvince For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

Thanks

Ok so it's pvc pipe for frame. emergency Mylar blanket taped to black plastic sheeting then taped to frame. I did a 3*3 feet tent wish I wouldn't done it bigger for my reason but I used cfl to start now I have a 240 watt led by dorm grow as far as media and soil and all that ur basically doing research and try it's only my first grow but try Fox farm ocean forest.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to non_smoker0922 For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to non_smoker0922 For This Useful Post:

bry (29-10-14), FACE (29-10-14), The budda (28-10-14)

scoobyvince Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyvince View Post
    Looks pretty cool from here mate. any chance of getting some more details on the tent, i.e. what is was before you diyed it into a growtent, also more details on lights, grow media etc. Thanks. looks interesting for a smal grow which I'm after.
    Thanks very much for the info mate. nice set up. might use this idea at some point since my budget is a bit low for my first grow. Thanks again.

Thanks

Thanks very much for the info mate. nice set up. might use this idea at some point since my budget is a bit low for my first grow. Thanks again.
    Hey I probably paid somewhere around $40 with the lights

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to non_smoker0922 For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

scoobyvince Guest

yeah man that's good enough price to make a nice vegging room for my project. will seriously be thinking about this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobyvince For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

Thanks

yeah man that's good enough price to make a nice vegging room for my project. will seriously be thinking about this.
    Had to make tent higher plant growing to dam big

15. The Following User Says Thank You to non_smoker0922 For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

scoobyvince Guest

looking nice and healthy there mate!!
    I love the idea of this diy cabinet but my worry is maybe discretion. Would a proper grow tent perhaps be a bit more discreet??

17. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobyvince For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

Thanks

looking nice and healthy there mate!!
    I love the idea of this diy cabinet but my worry is maybe discretion. Would a proper grow tent perhaps be a bit more discreet??
    I'm sorta in a budget and less on stealth so a grow tent would be a better choice of i had the money for a grow tent right now I would

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to non_smoker0922 For This Useful Post:

FACE (29-10-14)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast