Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: just been done can you help with some info

Thanks

Im private land lord dont know the old bill said he wont find out if he does are just say it was about the stolen goods nothing else still haven't heard fome him so far

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tomblack123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Lucky man with kids not being there,I've been on the recieving end pal lost the lot 6 days fro harvest few more than 11 lol
    Seriously bro if you have no previous I'd say your grand , the burden of proof is on them here pal let them find the seller, my missus was held for 3 days with when got busted so I've a fair idea what she's going trough
    Last edited by The budda; 28-09-14 at 11:12 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks

thanks mate thay took my kids tabs etc when thay have had them for over 6 months took my phone my tv wifes phone my laptop my desk top evey thing its a joke

thy had a latter saying what thay was after and thay still took more

just worried really actually cant sleep

not going to look good when i stand in court with these above my head

its gone go court as admitted the cannabis and had the goods

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tomblack123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

They took the phones and pcs because of the plants bro they will go trough the lot
    Aswell as the face book thing but they could only have taken the device that you claim to have used to contact seller
    The phone and rest off the stuff were taken because off the plants, scales are not gonna help your cause my friend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks

they took all that be for i said any thing they said thay took it just in case any of it is nicked

got find all the paper work to proof its all mine going to be fun they didnt tell me to do that but will just in case

when i was in there they didnt care about the plants

they interview me for 2 mins about the plants

but they interview me for 3 and a half hours about the nicked stuff

over and over the same thing just said didnt know come on knowing thats in my home how stupid do you think i am still kept on at me

well i am stupid as brought it keep kicking my self

edit

thay took have of the growing gear and smashed the rest up and left it the compost was every where they must of through it every where so the wife told me as she cleened it up why i was doen the nick glass all over the place to
    Last edited by tomblack123; 28-09-14 at 12:23 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tomblack123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks

They are dicks ey.... barely call them human beings. ... i would like to see their reaction after we go into their house and destroy EVERYTHING of theirs. . Sorry mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hansomerob25 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

ganjagunman Guest

Thats the trouble with growing, any choice or decision you make in life that involves being lawful/unlawful could end up getting you found out should the fuzz visit your home. I had to give my flatmate a bollocking the other week cause hes got the mental age of a 5 year old sometimes always brings shit to the door then I have to deal with it had a couple of close ones.

I wouldnt worry about it, they will work out for themselves you didn't know the guy nor the goods where stolen and probably let that drop, and then youl probably just get your equipment confiscated and a fine, or a small amount of community service, conditional discharge/small suspended sentence.

Ive been through the motions with police and courts more times than I can remember, did something once that could have landed me a double figure stretch, they had me bang to rights even though I had my story straight and walked free. You won't be going down if thats what your worrying about i doubt very much. Did you watch that 24 hours in custody the the day? That muslim dude who took part in the attempted murder of another guy, he had the phone in his house, at the time the gun man was called, they knew he was in the house alone, they had him bang to rights, the CPS said yes 100% charge him, did 5 months on remand then walked free. Unless your a hardened crook in and out the slammer every other week then don't worry.

Keep smiling.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

bigginge87 (01-10-14), dragonboizee (03-10-14)

Thanks

You won't do time, of that I'm certain. Worst case scenario: you get charged with handling stolen goods and cultivation with intent to supply. Both of which you can fight in court.
    Hopefully they have the message transcript from facebook and can see exactly what happened. I guess you already told them who you bought the stuff from and where they live? If not go back to the porkshop and ask to make a statement and grass the thieving cunt up. This will make a load of difference in court and how you're dealt with overall.
    The plants, just tell them they were for personal med use and stick to the story. Tell them to check the scales for traces of drugs and get your dad to make a statement about them too. When they are handed a load of evidence in defence they will go much easier on you.
    Get yourself a good brief, go to court in a shirt and tie and lick everyone's arses. It's sad but it works!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erbie For This Useful Post:

dragonboizee (03-10-14), GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks

M8 u will get a Fine chill.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to smokin_kills For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

depends on the judge on the day imo, 'did the wife give him boom boom or no boom boom'..

You could get a fine, but scales being found can throw it in another direction

Good luck...

'stick a burka on ya head on the day.... that'll stun em'

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

dragonboizee (03-10-14), GEORGE (28-04-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast