Thread: seed city review

Thanks

Default seed city review

Hi all just thought I would leave a review on seed city, this is the second ttime I've ordered and I have had no problems once again took 2 days to be delivered and got a free pineapple chunk seed they have a great variety always put seeds in crush proof tubes inside a DVD case and Uk postage is free,, also you can choose out of upto 10+ free seeds and cheap on prices also do discounts on bank transfer.. i paid via bank transfer with no issues I'm not advertising on there behalf Im just a very happy customer once again thanks guys
    "Herb is a plaaant. Herb so good for every ting... Alcohol make you drunk mon... it don't make you meditate. It just make you drunk. When you drink alcohol you don't meditate... herb is more a consciousness." ~Bob Marley~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RollPokeToke For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20), Jesse Pinkman (01-10-14), M_C (02-10-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Seed-City The Best Seed Bank In The World

Quote Originally Posted by RollPokeToke View Post
    Hi all just thought I would leave a review on seed city, this is the second ttime I've ordered and I have had no problems once again took 2 days to be delivered and got a free pineapple chunk seed they have a great variety always put seeds in crush proof tubes inside a DVD case and Uk postage is free,, also you can choose out of upto 10+ free seeds and cheap on prices also do discounts on bank transfer.. i paid via bank transfer with no issues I'm not advertising on there behalf Im just a very happy customer once again thanks guys
    I just bought from Seed City for the 2nd time and once again they are Brilliant!!!
    They really care if my beans arrive
    They have the widest selection at the most competitive prices.
    They helped me out with my special shipping needs and then sent me a money off voucher for my next purchases !!!
    Then their free seed givaways on their FB page
    I could go on and on - But let's just say they are Nice people and The Best !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silclay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20), Glynne (16-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Sounds like they also gave you a reach round!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BigDub (02-01-15), CockneyDevil (05-12-14), GEORGE (19-09-20), Glynne (16-12-16), IceCalibur (19-09-20), Lowrollerbean (19-09-20)

Thanks

Default Seed City

Quote Originally Posted by RollPokeToke View Post

Also used Seed City twice and found the service great both times. Highly recommend. Tarquin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarquin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20)

Thanks

I have used Seed City numerous times, they have always kept me up to date with my order via email and with a tracked delivery service which is fast and free they have some of the cheapest prices online and thousands of strains to choose from and i would recommend using this seed bank to anyone and everyone.. Enjoy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nukage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20)

Thanks

Talking Seed City Review

I ordered a couple of seeds from them. Received within 10 days (including weekend)- and that was unbelievably fast given how far away my location is from the UK (where they are based). Excellent customer service, you will receive replies from them within minutes. Discrete packaging. And they offer tons of variety on their user friendly website. Overall, a great experience! 10/10.
    Last edited by Pokemon; 26-07-15 at 10:15 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokemon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20)

Thanks

I've used them loads of times now. Great company, I paid for my last order by Bitcoin, which I like a lot. Also very fast delivery, and ship absolutely everywhere.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JonesyRosin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Sounds like they also gave you a reach round!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I lost almost $300 by trying them out...I would suggest another vendor. Good luck!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beyaco For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20), Valentina (21-09-20)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-20), Lowrollerbean (19-09-20)