Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Queens small closet CfL grow

Thanks

Default The Queens small closet CfL grow

Ok guys this is my set uo she is now in floqering and im posting bc ive got NO IDEAD what to expext and what to look for as of problems and things so here we are. Heres the run down

Plant- mystery seed bag seed one

Soil-Fox Farms Ocean forest blend

Nutrients used so far - Grow Big and Big Bloom only at 1-2 rhe strength due to her massive nute burn when she was still 2 node high

Lighting- vegging i used a 125 waty CFL fluorowing hood system and a couole red small watt cfls to give her the options of what she wants whenever she wants

Scheduale-lights went off at 906PM exactly and wrnt back on at 206 AM
    Now for flowering the 2 says shes been in there is 7 PM to 7 AM im natrually awake then so no need for alarms or auto switches for me.

Container-3.97 gallons almiat a 4 gallon container.

Now - for flowering i have decided tk make a little shelter of light for her. The hoods are in a way that makes it look like shes in a house. Triangular in shape i set her in the middle and have tied downd a fouple branches only to chicken out and take them off. Even if this doesnt go to well i got a critical jack thst im going to be LsTing the second i can i want a flat top plant and thought id get it with this one buutttt nooooooo she has to grow a freakjng main stem thats as thick as my pinky so not this time. But ive topped many times and pruned her well and she takes nicley to the pruning. But anyhow heres some pictures of vggjng and now anything you guys will add or feel like adding will be greatly apprieciated! Much MJ luv yall!

And a few more details. Shes ben vegging for 45 days... is this enough time to get an ok yield. And i want ti add my otger 125 bkue spectrum but i dont want one side of her to be vegging i dont jnow if thats even possible but j hav 2 red in now and i need to add some bkue colored lights soon but ive got that 125watter im dieing to thro in there... maybe ill jusg hang it in between the rwo red one in the back? Yall tell me thought here goes the pix!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

Please delete i didnt remember i had another posting already uhg im sorry all -_-

Thanks

Nwvermind dont delete not the same plant lol sorry this ones my first one got confused

Thanks

But here she is today ive tied her down and clipped her alittle to give the middle some light and shes already starting to pull upwards

And took a clone which is in water thats changed 3 times a day and a organic honey mixed in with it. Sjes lovin it ! :kiss:

Lemme know how im doin and any kind of help is greatly taken and apprieciated !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

New set up now with bigger fan 2 more lights.
    If im wrong someone tell me how many lumens u got going on please

2 26 watt 125 watt equivalent (blue)

1 65 watt 300 watt equivalent (red)

1 actual 125 watt (red)

The lights are rigged on all four sides of her so everybody gets some light and half a rotation in the middle of her lights on schedual
    For a total of 11,690 lumens if i calculated right everything else is the same except j Lst my mystery gal and i made a clone from her annnnddddd
    My critical jackie(since its a girl fem seeds) lol i also made this
    Pretty nifty i must say lol i got my clone in plain ol honey organic that comes eith the honey comb and water from the sink and only 2 days shes been this way and hasnt died changed color yet an i can see the begginings of her roots! I hope she pulls though nicely and ill get her and jackie going to flower together! Hopefully lol thats the plan anyways

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

Not to much bur i got a couple questions. I want to hermie one of my girls and get seeds from them i am thinking im gonna do jackie only bc j have one more seed i can start and keep female bc i read that feminized seeds are easier to make hermie i dont wanna spend a bunch of money on seeds
    When one plant can do me until i decide to quit lol

Thanks

Would it be worth the effort and would the bud be good still if i waited till the end of harvest to try and hermi her so the bud and the seed will be good

Thanks

Lool at what i founddd n

Show me yours ive already showed you mine

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

thats my girl lol getting nice and tall i didnt realize how tall shes gotten... lol im gkad i thought i wasted my time and money with the shorty but shes definatly gonna get biggger .. right????

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

Took more fans off her thats before abouve and this is now i wont be doing this anymore as she has no more sires for growing nww leaves so thats it for cutting until harvest

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast