Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Queens small closet CfL grow

Thanks

i'm loving watching this topic bro!! makingme want 2 start my own lil project like this ahaa. jw wat r the dimensions of your box size etc? think i may try an create 1 an get 2 bulbs etc.

Thanks

How many weeks has it been since you flipped the lights? And how far away are the CFLs from her.

Thanks

Alright yall heres the delieo lol

Box? No closet is about 4 ft by 3 foot by 6 foot excluding the closet shwlf about

Cfls
    One 124 watt
    One equivalent 300 watt (65 watt i think)?
    2 24 watt 150 equivalent blue spectrum

Dostamce from plant
    My lighys are set up as a triangle

/:\ the lights are the lines the plant is the dots so shes got coverage on every inch of her top to bottom.
    Inches away about a hands width apart from the top of the plant to thw lights is abojt 3 inches mayne 4 bjt totaly limems pf 11,690 for one plant grow lmae i know. Km getrinf bigger netter equipmwnt soon as i can afford it lol

Flipped to 12 12 abojt 25 daya ago maybe 30 plus days i need my calander for exacts
    Aannnnd usuing the ffof and their feeding trio this ones aad micro grow
    Mistakenly liatening to people at grasscity and they tricked me into thinking she would burts in size and ceazg ahkt would happen so i flipped out kf panic bc i really dont have much space for no 6 ft plant ya feel me. Noob disease now corected so my critical jack is DEF gone gimme some nice nice
    Needs of my closet
    Car reflector
    More lights
    And a knowledge of how to keep rats away thwir crazy out here lol

Thanks

theres yhe kadies

Thanks

Those are going to be wonderful colar buds!!

Thanks

So if its been about 4 weeks or so, you shouldn't be almost done. New hairs will grow and them shrivel the same. And is it really showing balls. That could a light leakage from your closet that's stressing your plant and could herm. If that's the case. Might not be. Just going off what you said. Everything looks great.!

Thanks

Lol yes I found some balls but she hasn't grown anymore from the looks of things and I check her religiously Lol so here's the thing my critical,Jack seedling is growing nicely and fast too but now these using herself for food I'm assuming. Everything that come that new she's trying to shrivel away and use it is kinda cold in here maybe it's causing a lock out already? Herr they are today u see what I mean?

Thanks

Can you talk a picture of her balls..!!! Haha. (Just sounds funny) The plant will grow these "womb" sacks. If you look the hairs should be growing out of them. That way if the hairs catch pollen, they pull in and produce seeds in thoughs sacks. So they might be nothing to worry about. Unless some restarted grower is growing very close to you and he flowers out his males......

Thanks

Ugh that a guarantee thy someone's probably dumb enough around here to be spin that bit help me out with me baby plz!!

Thanks

What's your humidity?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast