Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hello peeps

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Goodbuddy, i have asked and asked, for my stuff to be taken down from your site,. please will you make this happen , i know it only few smoke reports but , if i not allowed to see them i want them gone please?

anyhoo will you please remove your www, stuff from your profile , you know the score fella about advertising n shit .. thank you .. hope alls good in the hood and all

will you get my crap wiped pretty please with sugar on top
    Last edited by Oxy; 18-02-15 at 12:32 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    Goodbuddy, i have asked and asked, for my stuff to be taken down from your site,. please will you make this happen , i know it only few smoke reports but , if i not allowed to see them i want them gone please? ....will you get my crap wiped pretty please with sugar on top
    First time I've heard you wanted everything removing but no problems, consider it done.

And ooooooh, hark at you missus

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Oxy (18-02-15)

Thanks

lol i know all righteous

just what whats best for my home,. sure you can understand that .. cheers man . thank you for doing it fella . pointless going into the story but it will make me happy .. atb

Thanks

Thumbs up

whop whoop!! thanks for freeing me .. have a good one bach... real big thank you

pmsl

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

sorted, now give me an effing break from modding crap will you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Oxy (18-02-15)

Thanks

will do sir.. you will here nothing of this no more .. wish you were all still here tho ..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Nice words followed by advertising your own forum...

...What would you do?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Oxy (18-02-15)

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Nice words followed by advertising your own forum...

...What would you do?
    Ahh M_C, figured it wouldn't take you long.
    What would I or any of the circlers do? Absolutely nothing at all.
    The green circle doesn't get arsey about links and stuff or jump all over peoples posts for the mere mention of other forums

Shame you had to ban me, I am still in contact with lots of members, with no ulterior motive and that's been taken away now. You've not been on that Super Skunk for too long have you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Circler View Post
    What would I or any of the circlers do? Absolutely nothing at all.
    The green circle doesn't get arsey about links and stuff or jump all over peoples posts for the mere mention of other forums

uuummm lets see .. i got banned for noob all there, and that WD, he known here as VD wouldn't get my shit deleted because i called him Hitler "which he is!!... think that's arsey.

make me laugh we back to spamming.. i'm up for that , sure it will entertain my night when i'm board ... people just can't stay away and gotta drop in some spam. now that's arsey me thinks

egg and chips .... says is good with spam
    Last edited by Grub; 19-02-15 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks

this is how arsey the place is mush

this got me banned there .. what a joke

having words with , other forum... bitching that i pinched the growers wife thread lol hand , face, bothered ??? not!!

this is the convo, pmsl.....

Why have you stolen my old thread and not even credited me?
    VD...AKA WD
    Bit shitty wouldn't you agree.

ME
    so i can not do a secret santa thread ??? your mad ,, your not there so why would you care , your not the first to do secret santa , toys back in pram please!! your no god sorry but wtf

vd

Do as you please, but swiping an idea that wasn't yours and not even giving credit is a cunts trick. I took down from THCtalk as I dont want those owners having fuck all good from me.

I mean no beef with you but you haven't the slightest clue about those owners nor my beef with them. That thread was mine and I put loads of time, pics and effort into it.

ME
    why are you bothered ???? get a life man ,, this is your home now , readers wife's has been gowing for yonks ,,, you sir did not invent that,,

granted your thread gave me the idea, but we didn't have one at the talk, thought it would be a good idea.. i am sorry but will not take it down , i will mention your bitching in there tho ,, give you a shout out , no problem to that .. if it will make you happy ,,,

please get over your self ,, worse things happen at sea ,,, just be glad someone liked the thread , liked it so much its gone back to original home .. wow you make me chuckle ,, you like Hitler, its xmas , turn that frown upside down ,, santa will love you .. , me tooo once lol

VD
    You have no credit and you compare me to Hitler.

Go fuck yourself, you brown nosing imposter.

right back at you , call your self a leader my arse ,, what a cock ,,, this nosing imposter does not give two fucks what you think ,,.. noob!!

keep words like that coming all copied,, and will show everyone ,, leader be fucked .... what an ass

BANNED FOR THAT
    SAY WHAT!!
    IS THAT A LIFE BAN OFFENCE?? DON'T MAKES ME LAUGH WITH YOUR WORDS
    Last edited by Oxy; 18-02-15 at 12:15 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast