Thread: where can i order with prepaid

Thanks

Default where can i order with prepaid

where can i order with pre paid giftcard in the usa looking for some nice bongs ranging anywhere from$75-$110 also looking for a few pipes for on the go tokes although i do live my joints

Thanks

I think prepaid visa cards will work anywhere if thats what you mean by giftcard. Worth emailing a site you might have your eye on some things first just to confirm .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rareness For This Useful Post:

Loganpaul (12-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by 5 lb dreams from newbie View Post
    where can i order with pre paid giftcard in the usa looking for some nice bongs ranging anywhere from$75-$110 also looking for a few pipes for on the go tokes although i do live my joints
    Try the THCTalk shop....All it has are Bongs.....https://www.thctalk.com/Thcshop/catalog/i...1147be637d103c

Quote Originally Posted by rareness View Post
    I think prepaid visa cards will work anywhere if thats what you mean by giftcard. Worth emailing a site you might have your eye on some things first just to confirm .
    Dont think they work international anymore tho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    Try the THCTalk shop....All it has are Bongs.....https://www.thctalk.com/Thcshop/catalog/i...1147be637d103c

Dont think they work international anymore tho
    those bongs a pretty steep priced anything a little bit cheaper im looking to get one amazing bong with tons of percs and ash catcher and what not to make up for my typhoon pipe i lost
    Quote Originally Posted by rareness View Post
    the main site needs to be kocated in usa and idk if it has to ship from usa though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5 lb dreams from newbie View Post
    those bongs a pretty steep priced anything a little bit cheaper im looking to get one amazing bong with tons of percs and ash catcher and what not to make up for my typhoon pipe i lost

the main site needs to be kocated in usa and idk if it has to ship from usa though
    anyone know any dcent sites for usa for prepaid card? ive heard of everyone deposit