Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: humbolt blue dream

Thanks

Default humbolt blue dream

anyone have any expierence with this strain in seed form? ive got three seeds and im pretty eager to pop it have heard nothing but good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

no one has never even so much as grew blue dream....thats odd considerjng how popular it is

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

ive got one on the go atm...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to debunked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debunked View Post
    plz tell me more as im planning on growing 3 huge outdoor ones 9 foot wide by 10 ft long and 3 ft deep are dimensions of first hole

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debunked View Post
    bumped...hehe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

bump...again btw out of the 3 seeds i ordered 1 seems to be smushed but im still gonna try to germinate it as why not

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

great strain, i grew it twice last year and wsh i never let my cut go... lovely taste and smell, great high... easy to grow, its a 9 out of 10 strain imo, just could be a little stronger and it would be a ten out of ten.. my dwc journal is on here somewhere when i first grew it..

good luck mate

IJ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    great strain, i grew it twice last year and wsh i never let my cut go... lovely taste and smell, great high... easy to grow, its a 9 out of 10 strain imo, just could be a little stronger and it would be a ten out of ten.. my dwc journal is on here somewhere when i first grew it..

good luck mate

IJ
    did you grow it outdoors or indoors what were the yields in your opinion and nahh im just jacking eith you i am for sure gonna grow it but i am always curious which isnt a bad thing when it comes to growing

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18), ironjustice (25-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Quote Originally Posted by 5 lb dreams from newbie View Post
    did you grow it outdoors or indoors what were the yields in your opinion and nahh im just jacking eith you i am for sure gonna grow it but i am always curious which isnt a bad thing when it comes to growing
    lol i grew her indoors mate, what i did was grew one bean out and topped her once, rooted the top and flowered the original.. i got about 5 zips first run, then i did her again straight away and had about the same.. she is a stretchy one, so supercropping and topping is a must, keep her wide and short and then flip, she can stretch up to 3 x original size... the bud was quality mate, fruity smell and hazy taste.. high was dreamy, real nice smoke.. still got a bean here i am gonna run next time round in my single plant flood and drain system...

il dig sime pics up of her for you and post them up.. was done in 67 days as well, really nice strain...

IJ

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    lol i grew her indoors mate, what i did was grew one bean out and topped her once, rooted the top and flowered the original.. i got about 5 zips first run, then i did her again straight away and had about the same.. she is a stretchy one, so supercropping and topping is a must, keep her wide and short and then flip, she can stretch up to 3 x original size... the bud was quality mate, fruity smell and hazy taste.. high was dreamy, real nice smoke.. still got a bean here i am gonna run next time round in my single plant flood and drain system...

il dig sime pics up of her for you and post them up.. was done in 67 days as well, really nice strain...

IJ
    hm well i hope to atleast get a pound or two 2nd go at growing and idk for sure but ill probably order some more of these beans for next year along with some gnarly strains ive heard of like durban poison and sour diesel

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast