Thread: Double purpose tent or cabinet?

scoobyvince Guest

Question Double purpose tent or cabinet?

Hi everyone, I've been looking for a dual purpose tent or cabinet. I have a small flat and would like to grow in my bedroom. Having a vegging tent and another for flowering would take too much room. So are there any kits that would permit me to have my vegging and flowering done in the same place, seperated obviously. Something like perhaps 1m deep, 2m long and 2m high is an example of what I'm looking for with a partition in middle for seperating both veg and flowering room. Dimensions are only to illustrate the setup I am looking for and not finding. Thanks for any link, advice etc and have a nice day folks.

PS I live in France, but would order from a reliable source in UK or elsewhere, if I have good feedback on supplier. Thanks again peeps, great site full of info.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

You don't need a huge tent to veg in so why not a small tent (60x60) for veg & a larger tent, (100x100) for flowering?

If you need to split a single tent into two parts, you'll probably find that you have to DIY it
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

OK thanks M_C. I guess to save costs I will use an old piece of furniture for a vegging tent and purchase a good 100x100 tent for flowering. Thanks again for the answer.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobyvince For This Useful Post:

M_C (28-10-14)