Thread: I'm losing a plant a day

Thanks

Default I'm losing a plant a day

Good morning, Im a newbie as I grew it 20 yrs ago though the way it has evolved is amazing and great. OK I have a brand new lumii 600w sodium light,in my grow room I have five plants spaced out to every corner, I'm using soil and I'm not adding nutrients until it is at the flowering stage.the five pots are 10L pots,could someone tell me how far I should have the light away please and tell me how long or when I should put the fan in?tyvm an inexperienced newbie getting back on the ball thanks again...M n M....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

you need a fan in 24/7 mate, good air movement is important and you,ll also need an extractor with a carbon filter to get rid of stale air and smell, as for your light distance, if you put your hand at top of plant the heat should just be luke warm, any hotter and its too hot

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Loki (31-10-14)

scoobyvince Guest

this thread triggered a question for me. At lights off, does the fan stay on. I know the extrator and filter should always be on am talking about the oscillating fan. thanks and sorry for thread highjacking.

ganjagunman Guest

During veg stage I just keep the oscillating fan running 24/7 . When its in flower I keep both the oscillating and the extraction running 24/7

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

ah ok thanks ganjagunman. I just wondered about during night off. My newby thoughts were that maybe the groom got too cold at night with the fan on. Thanks for the tip mate.