Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bad issues

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,492 Times

Murdock has your back mate, pin those ears back and take it in

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

mygummytree (09-11-14)

Thanks

This is grate thanks again all you all grate x.
    So plan is then to some how put 60l of plan water threw each pot.
    Ph to 6.5? Even tho from start not phed or not ph it?
    Then leave to dry out few days then get and add the stuff addvised to try solve the defishcy?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Solution to fixing a Potassium deficiency
    Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have potassium in them will fix a potassium deficiency. Again Peters All Purpose plant food 20-20-20, will cure the potassium deficiency , Miracle grow Tomato plant food, Miracle grow All purpose plant food.( Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) Some other supplements of potassium are: Wood ashes, which are fast absorption, Kelp Meal, which is medium absorption, Greensand, which is slow absorption, granite dust, which is slow absorption. Sulfate of Potash, Sulfate of Potash Magnesia, Muriate of Potash, which are medium absorption. FOXFARM GROW BIG HYDROPONIC CONCENTRATE, which is fast absorption. (FFGB can bring your ph down as well) Earth Juice Meta-K, which is fast acting. (Can bring down your ph as well) Leaves will never recover, but the plant will show recovery after about 4 to 5 days when using a fast acting nutrient.

Note: Wood Ashes, can make your ph go up a bit, so please monitor your ph when using it.
    Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics, (which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) you need to flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.
    How do I no if it's to hi or low

Thanks

Hi all just on way home and will update. Starting flush tonight.
    Should I ph the plain water even tho haven't since seed?

Thanks

Hi all just got back and all is not good. This eve I'm going to try sort and save my baby's.
    Could some one please give me a step by step assistance and guide me threw

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Right, tell me what your watering and feeding regime is, exactly, how much water do you give and when and do you operate a proper wet and dry cycle.

I think your plants are just very underfed but need more info please, including what feed and how much?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Ganjaholic (03-11-14), MrG (03-11-14), mygummytree (09-11-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Right, tell me what your watering and feeding regime is, exactly, how much water do you give and when and do you operate a proper wet and dry cycle.

I think your plants are just very underfed but need more info please, including what feed and how much?
    There about 8weeks old since hps, hard water using plant magic hrs water with extra pebbles and perlit with good drainage. Using there chart and been sitting on the week two veg for past 5weeks every other feed plain water. Used veg boost only on every other plan water feed. No ph changing at all since seeds!

Friday started to see changes so made some ph plain water at 6.2 1L each. Then today it's as pictured :-/

Thanks

U feed most days but some time they droop so I no they dry as sometimes no feel feed for couple days! Normally 2l every other day and there in 30l pots

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mygummytree View Post
    U feed most days but some time they droop so I no they dry as sometimes no feel feed for couple days! Normally 2l every other day and there in 30l pots
    I* feed most days but some time they droop so I no they dry as sometimes no feel feed for couple days! Normally 2l every other day and there in 30l pots

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

I think you need to give them a strong feed. You let the pots dry out so its not over watering and the whole plants are calling for food, going by those pics.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

mygummytree (04-11-14)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast