Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Clunge & Shady's Cheesy Ladies Mentored By Bud Lightyear

Clunge Muncher Guest

Thumbs up Clunge & Shady's Cheesy Ladies Mentored By Bud Lightyear

Well the Clunge Muncher is back in action and ive bought me mate with me , everyone meet DimAndShady oh sorry SlimButShady .
    As most know i lost everything in august, but with help from friends (you know who you all are) and some bits i had left over and some bits Slim had, we have managed to get set up and going again (its got to be worth a WHOOP WHOOP ).

Anyway the bits we have..

Equipment

1x1x2 tent.
    A not so stealth cab @ 96cm w x 49cm d x 2.2m tall.
    1x 250/400/600w Ballast, no super lumens (cant remember the name of it as its Slims).
    1x 600w Dual Spec Bulb.
    1x 432 COB Spider LED Light (mine and Buds first run with a LED ).
    1x 4" RUCK fan for exhaust (going from CF straight out the top of the groom to the RUCK).
    1x 4" Rvk going to a 5" cooltube (straight in 1 side and straight out the other hoping it helps with temps ).
    4x 15L airpots.
    2x 10L airpots.
    One of the yellow Ph pens.
    Ec Truncheon.
    Ph Down.
    Passive intake.
    More than likely we will have to get a little Rhino Pro as the CF is a cheap 1 i had but never used it, and i know for a fact that ched is a CF killer .
    I would like to get a 6" fan but funds ent gona let me right now, but the thing im going to miss the most is my fan controller and i think that's got to be the 1st upgrade..

Nutrients & Medium

Canna Coco Pro.
    Canna A&B.
    Rhizo.
    Green Planet Massive Bloom.
    Growth Tech Liquid Silicone.
    PK 13/14.

Well i have had a early xmas pressie () and got me Cheds back WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP 3 BIG whoops coz they are worth it lol. So we will be running them in the main groom under the HPS in the 15L airpots.
    The cab will be homing 2x NL x BB in the 10L airpots. As usual there will prob be topping cropping and a bit of LST (Slims gona love it ).
    Ive got a collection of pics i will try to upload or even send over to my old mate to do the work on them again , either that or crapatalk lol.

That's pretty much it all covered for now (i think), any questions just ask (and no i don't take it up the arse ok!!!, im always the giver ).

Right ill try to get some pics going...

everyone welcome to join in the fun and games were all good ere .

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

bigbodacheese (27-12-14), Bud Lightyear (22-11-14), dogman (10-01-15), ERBURT (22-11-14), Jesse Pinkman (04-12-14), Kitess (19-01-15), Loki (24-12-14), MrG (22-11-14), My Tent Or Yours (16-12-14), M_C (23-11-14), Oxy (22-11-14), RASTA (23-11-14), revert (22-11-14), rockhopper (25-11-14), She's-a-Lady (23-11-14), SmobyToker#1 (24-11-14), Wasat (22-11-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Right then me old mukka, let's get this show on the road...where we at with these plants, get some pics up... If your uploader still ain't working have a word with SS and get him to look into it or send them to me and I'll sort them for ya...Pics without lights on would be preferable mate... Let the dog see the rabbit and all that

Regards BL

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

dogman (10-01-15), My Tent Or Yours (16-12-14), Oxy (22-11-14), RASTA (23-11-14), revert (22-11-14), rockhopper (25-11-14), She's-a-Lady (23-11-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

whoop whoop!! good to see the team back tether again .. big up gents.. smash it clung, chatty chatty the morrow on the dog and bone, forgot today slipped my mind i won a 5 notes on scratch card see lol, ello slim

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

dogman (10-01-15), She's-a-Lady (13-03-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Oh yeah it well over due ent it, these poor old boys didnt have a clue whats been going on behind closed doors do they . Well the 2 Lights (NL x BB) will be 4 weeks old on Sat (today lol), and they are settled in there homes in the main groom for now still with the babie cheds . Yeah mate uploader still fucked mate, i sent admin a message weeks and weeks ago and never got a reply!!!! So i ent got a clue mate . We have some without and a few with and not sure about the vids (what you think?). I can upload to the gallery but the pics go all over sort of thing so not sure there or even how to get them in here (slightly weturded en i). If you like i can forward over to you and you just pick the best of what we got and go from there until SS or someone can help me out.

What don't you like pink lights lol.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (22-11-14), Oxy (22-11-14), revert (22-11-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    whoop whoop!! good to see the team back tether again .. big up gents.. smash it clung, chatty chatty the morrow on the dog and bone, forgot today slipped my mind i won a 5 notes on scratch card see lol, ello slim
    WHOOP WHOOP me main mans here , yeah mate were back and were gona be bader than before .

Yes mate soz i forgot to call you lol, Whoop whoop on the card fella just hope i get a good winner in the secrete Santa .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (22-11-14), Oxy (22-11-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Them pics are coming through crap ent they, do you want me to send them over to you fella so you can pick what you like?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (22-11-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Yeah mate send them, I'll sort them in the morning when I'm on the lap top and delete the shitty ones in that post

Regards BL

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Ok mate jobs a goodun , ill get them sent tonight or tomoz morning at some point. And yeah fuck that whole post off if you want mate .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (22-11-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,555 Times

Subbed geezer. I expect nothing but quality from you now tez mate

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

Wasat (22-11-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Alright G, i'll just go and grab your chair . Well I'll see what I can do fella, we just got to try and teach Slim what it's all about and get him posting lol.
    Gona sort out a few pic's in a bit and send over to Bud.
    Good to have you in here mate...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

MrG (22-11-14), revert (22-11-14)

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast